Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1115 Views)

How To Deal With A Very Bad Skin Care / In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jennystyle(f): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: . by ozy4christ(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Have you seen a dermatologist?
Re: . by sinaj(f): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yea the poster above me is right.

Meet a dermatologist, they will test ur skin nd knw wah to prescribe for u.

Xori bout ur skin!
Re: . by Jennystyle(f): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
sinaj:
Yea the poster above me is right.

Meet a dermatologist, they will test ur skin nd knw wah to prescribe for u.

Xori bout ur skin!
Thanks dear, did that when i was younger, will do that now. Will make enquiries.
Re: . by Jennystyle(f): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
ozy4christ:
Have you seen a dermatologist?
Thanks dear, did that when i was younger, will do that now. Will make enquiries.
Re: . by tuniboss: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jennystyle:
Goodafternoon, am a young girl in my mid - twenties, I've had a skin defect ( local word- craw craw) since I was a child, dark spots all over my body. I've tried different methods, used different creams and bathing soap, to clear the spots all to no avail. Because of this spots am restricted to wearing some types of clothing's ( trousers, long sleeve blouses), which helps to hide these spots. The spots are so embarrassing, that when i have the spots on my body it itches me so badly, that i can't resist scratching it, there by spreading to other parts of my body. I've lost my self esteem, because i always look at other girls skin and wish I have like their skin.
Please nairalanders with an idea of what i should do, creams to buy, drugs to take, or those with similar skin defect, how was it treated and handled. Please your opinions are highly appreciated. Please help a desperate sister. Thanks in anticipation.
sorry abt this I have product's that are fantastic for skin problems.... if u are all ears we can talk about it.
Re: . by chriskosherbal(m): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Use some natural herbal products on it and that's all.
Re: . by Brownzola(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
i dont want to talk much. Lets meet to cure it for you. 07035071971. Health is wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heart Surgery At Alliance Hospital Abuja (video) / Naturally Medicinal Uses Herbal Remedies Alfalfa, Asafoetida And Balsam Of Tolu / VAGINA ODOUR: Why You Should Stop Using Cheap Sanitary Pads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.