Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,386 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas (1538 Views)

Tomato With Human Face Speaks In Kosofe Mile12 / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by fiizznation: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
I'm a northerner, precisely from kano state(tumbin giwa). And it saddened my heart when I heard that yorubas and the Hausa community in Lagos had a brutal face off as reported by some mainstream newspapers. And instead of these mainstream newspapers to call for calm and peace with their publications, the were(are) busy promoting the ethnic clash with their one sided baseless reports. One of the newspaper even reported that security agencies were backing and protecting one group. What a shame. So is the newspaper telling us that northerners are they only people found in our security agencies?
Why have we suddenly forgotten or choose to forget that in every tribe,religion in Nigeria, there are some sizable numbers of social delinquents and degenerates who are law breakers? How will any sane mind try to turn this "clash of the hoodlums" as a Yoruba and northerners face off? The agberos had a clash with the nuisances that called themselves okada riders/ keke-drivers, how does this translate into a Hausa/Yoruba crisis? Why are people desperately and dangerously trying to score a very cheap political point with this unfortunate event?

I'm a northerner and I strongly condemn any kind of hostility unleashed by any tribe on another tribe no matter the amount of provocation(s). We should always be humans first before any other thing. Ransacking of shops, unnecessary killings are totally wrong in all sense of responsibility. I don't care who started what or how the entire fracas started, the Lagos started government should take up its responsibility and bring all the perpetrators to justice no matter who they are. The yorubas I know are law abiding citizens and accommodative people and my Hausa brothers are friendly and respectful people, we shouldn't allow this act of insanity by some miscreants and thugs take over our sanity. We should always allow peace to reign and be a fundamental way of our everyday lives. Peace brings progress and development while chaos and crisis bring nothing but retrogression and destruction. Nothing good ever comes out in crisis and chaos.

And please people should stop rejoicing over unfortunate events like this, rather people should always call for calm in situations like this no matter the part of the divide you belong.

God bless us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by zendy: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
fiizznation:
I'm a northerner, precisely from kano state(tumbin giwa). And it saddened my heart when I heard that yorubas and the Hausa community in Lagos had a brutal face off as reported by some mainstream newspapers. And instead of these mainstream newspapers to call for calm and peace with their publications, the were(are) busy promoting the ethnic clash with their one sided baseless reports. One of the newspaper even reported that security agencies were backing and protecting one group. What a shame. So is the newspaper telling us that northerners are they only people found in our security agencies?
Why have we suddenly forgotten or choose to forget that in every tribe,religion in Nigeria, there are some sizable numbers of social delinquents and degenerates who are law breakers? How will any sane mind try to turn this "clash of the hoodlums" as a Yoruba and northerners face off? The agberos had a clash with the nuisances that called themselves okada riders/ keke-drivers, how does this translate into a Hausa/Yoruba crisis? Why are people desperately and dangerously trying to score a very cheap political point with this unfortunate event?

I'm a northerner and I strongly condemn any kind of hostility unleashed by any tribe on another tribe no matter the amount of provocation(s). We should always be humans first before any other thing. Ransacking of shops, unnecessary killings are totally wrong in all sense of responsibility. I don't care who started what or how the entire fracas started, the Lagos started government should take up its responsibility and bring all the perpetrators to justice no matter who they are. The yorubas I know are law abiding citizens and accommodative people and my Hausa brothers are friendly and respectful people, we shouldn't allow this act of insanity by some miscreants and thugs take over our sanity. We should always allow peace to reign and be a fundamental way of our everyday lives. Peace brings progress and development while chaos and crisis bring nothing but retrogression and destruction. Nothing good ever comes out in crisis and chaos.

And please people should stop rejoicing over unfortunate events like this, rather people should always call for calm in situations like this no matter the part of the divide you belong.

God bless us all

Tell us more about how your fellow northerners slaughtered over 50,000 Igbos, men, women and children in 1966. That's a good place to start don't you think?
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by fiizznation: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
zendy:

Tell us more about how your fellow northerners slaughtered over 50,000 Igbos, men, women and children in 1966. That's a good place to start don't you think?
It was a war and both parties involved committed all sorts of atrocities. It was a war between Nigeria(not northerners) and the separatists(Biafra). Besides they say all is fair in love and war. Btw this is another topic for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by jane0000(f): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolitempa:

How do you explain the attacks against other innocent Yoruba people who do not even live in the mile 12 area...how...miscreant or agberos.....you have a debt that will be repaid to us in the fullness of time... angry angry.....bloody terrorists...animals...my allegiance is to the Yoruba nation and I have no love for iPod miscreants and bloody almajiris.... angry angry angry
madam u seems opposite of your moniker o. Coolitempa na and I think d op make some little sense sha. We need to live in peace biko.
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Fizznation i know u. U r a zombie. No matter how u shameless cow.odds want to twist what happened at mile 12, the fact is whether na thugs or miscreants fight, the thugs and miscreants are yorubas and hausas. U people should b ashamed of urselves. See how hausas dealt with u in ur own land. Cow.odds
i nor be yoruba but u should be ashame of this comment you have written shamelessly above.

you people suffered frm dis miscreants more than any tribe in Nigeria but ur ipod thinking head is too weak to knw that.

Did you remember when Northerners. miscreant killed those Enugu and Anambra monarch?

you remember when they burned 20 million dollars what of rice all in ur land?

you remember when they hoist their flag in ur territory claiming is theirs

Biafra killings in Lagos and south east was carried mostly by them.

when they raped enugu women?

Abuducted that 14 yr old girl?

Religious war in the north affects you invaders of d north more.

Now whenever there is fight in d south west where millions of all of una live..u marginalized urselves even though ur people are among d victims .

i spit on you ur inferior lowlife

6 Likes

Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by jane0000(f): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
PAINGAIN:
if dem like make dem ban me for saying the truth. No be today na. Hausa people killed yorubas in ur so called lagos and u r here shouting mods. Nonsense
guy both side have casualties.
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
PAINGAIN:
if dem like make dem ban me for saying the truth. No be today na. Hausa people killed yorubas in ur so called lagos and u r here shouting mods. Nonsense
is now you know lagos is no man's land abi? d miscreant too has killed two igbos in lagos too.what will now happen?
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by jane0000(f): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
As a northern girl,I am really disappointed on both parties. Haba! undecided
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by zendy: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
fiizznation:
It was a war and both parties involved committed all sorts of atrocities. It was a war between Nigeria(not northerners) and the separatists(Biafra). Besides they say all is fair in love and war. Btw this is another topic for another day.

I'm not talking about the war. Im talkng about 1966 before the war

1 Like

Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by Kondomatic(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolitempa:

I hope the moderators can see this provocative post....from the cowardly iPod protesters....led by the soon to be executed director...if I talk now...you guys will place me on another lengthy ban... angry angry sad
Use your brain madam, it was given to for a reason.

The OP claimed that the fight was between agberos and Miscreants and the person you quoted was trying to clarify that those agberos or miscreants(according to the OP) are Hausas and Yorubas.

He's not trying to insult Yorubas or Hausas, rather he was saying that those Agberos are either hausas or yorubas and the miscreants are either hausa or yorubas so the fight is still between hausas and yorubas no matter how the op tries to twist.

(apologies if you don't understand, I am pretty bad in explaining things)

1 Like

Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by silkytouch(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
So much hatred and I ask...but why? Are we not all the same?

@Drchristian you really took your time to outline one after the other all the ills that have been metted against the Igbos by the northerners and I can tell you really enjoyed rubbing it on their faces. On issues like this, best remain as neutral as possible, just like fortune takes turn to smile on us, so does misfortune...learn to be neutral.

@The Op was just calling for peace to reign, but you guys wont have none of that, you all had to start inciting violence again...

@Coolitempa, you keep saying a debt is owed and you guys must collect in full, I ask you this...do you think you can survive an open battle where the next person is looking to cut you open? What exactly can you do on your own to make sure this "debt" is paid? Learn to watch what you post on public forums, because it all comes back to hunt you when you least expect!

Embrace peace and peace shall never depart from you.

1 Like

Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by aflame100(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
zendy:

Are you guarded at all? please, it is not compulsory you comment.
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by coolitempa(f): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
silkytouch:
So much hatred and I ask...but why? Are we not all the same?

@Drchristian you really took your time to outline one after the other all the ills that have been metted against the Igbos by the northerners and I can tell you really enjoyed rubbing it on their faces. On issues like this, best remain as neutral as possible, just like fortune takes turn to smile on us, so does misfortune...learn to be neutral.

@The Op was just calling for peace to reign, but you guys wont have none of that, you all had to start inciting violence again...

@Coolitempa, you keep saying a debt is owed and you guys must collect in full, I ask you this...do you think you can survive an open battle where the next person is looking to cut you open? What exactly can you do on your own to make sure this "debt" is paid? Learn to watch what you post on public forums, because it all comes back to hunt you when you least expect!

Embrace peace and peace shall never depart from you.

There is no peace without justice.
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by Kondomatic(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolitempa:

Your foolishness no get part two... angry...he is not insulting us....so in your own intelligence calling someone a coward... Using inciting comments and calling them shameful is not insulting.....dummies like you need to be kept away from the Internet... angry
Like already told you, use your brain. It is in there for a reason.

You are angry because he called you a coward but you just called me a fool and a dummy?

You insult people anyhow but you hate to be insulted? Always, Insulting people unnecessarily doesn't make sense at all so let me leave you for now.

See your comment and his comment and tell me the difference between you two.
coolitempa:
I hope the moderators can see this provocative post....from the cowardly iPod protesters....led by the soon to be executed director...if I talk now...you guys will place me on another lengthy ban... angry angry sad
Isn't that an insult and an inciting comment?

Don't be a hypocrite.

PAINGAIN:
Fizznation i know u. U r a zombie. No matter how u shameless cow.odds want to twist what happened at mile 12, the fact is whether na thugs or miscreants fight, the thugs and miscreants are yorubas and hausas. U people should b ashamed of urselves. See how hausas dealt with u in ur own land. Cow.odds
And to be honest, it is only a coward that will say that what happened in mile 12 is just a fight between agberos and miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by zendy: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
aflame100:

Are you guarded at all? please, it is not compulsory you comment.

Guarded? This our history! You don't say 'oh! Please don't say somethings because it might cause disaffection between us'. That is not the way to go about it. You don't move forward by denying the past. You must confront the past
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by wumyett: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2016
fiizznation:

God bless us all
Next time Mr kano always get ur fact from good source Wat u wrote is nonsense no thug is involved in this fight it's just BTW yorubas and ur wicked brothers hausas. Why won't dey burn houses, school and churches when dey don't have 1. I like hausas b4 but Wat happened has made me have a rethink. Hausas are not human they are devil. How on earth will u slaughter your fellow human including children. You guys are devil
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by ayindejimmy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kondomatic:
Use your brain madam, it was given to for a reason.

The OP claimed that the fight was between agberos and Miscreants and the person you quoted was trying to clarify that those agberos or miscreants(according to the OP) are Hausas and Yorubas.

He's not trying to insult Yorubas or Hausas, rather he was saying that those Agberos are either hausas or yorubas and the miscreants are either hausa or yorubas so the fight is still between hausas and yorubas no matter how the op tries to twist.

(apologies if you don't understand, I am pretty bad in explaining things)
i read how u meticulously disect that those agberos are Yorubas? But some of you will gt offended when som1 caught wit drug is being refer to as 'Igbo' and not Nigerian. In Yoruba land the activities of those agberos at Mile 12 can only be carried out by bastards. In fact most agberos are bastards. And a bastard is some1 who had been disowned. What the Op intended which u failed to discern was that those Hausas and Yorubas that engaged in reckless violence and unwarranted destruction of lives and properties at mile12 are bastards Yorubas and Hausas
Re: Agberos And Miscreants Clashed In Mile12; Not Hausas And Yorubas by lelion: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
fiizznation:
I disagree with you entirely on this assertion sir..Even before the January 1966 coup that the North claimed was masterminded by the East, thousands of southerners especially the igbos has been massacred in many tons of the North. The kano massacre of 1965 comes to mind. Did the civil war started in 1965? What provocation led to the massacre ?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor / HELP! Phone Thief Arrested But SARS Refused To Release My Phone / See Wetin Nigerians Do To Dis Slay Queen For Exposing Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.