Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) (1199 Views)

Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Latest Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa And Their Net Worth By Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by IndianBwoy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hi I'm Indian and I love music.

Are there any musicians here? Do you play any musical instruments? If yes, speak about it. Lets share some stuff.

I play the Oud (Arabic Lute), Violin (Western Classical mainly), Harmonica (Mouth organ), Indian Flute and Scottish Great Highland Bagpipes.

Please No electronic stuff.

I'm not too fond of those things. Only classical instruments.

I hear Nigeria has a vast trove of classical instruments like the talking drum,bata drum, xylophone, etc. Would love to hear about traditional instruments and songs.

Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by IndianBwoy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2016

Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cool... smiley
Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by tuzle(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Hi I'm Indian and I love music.

Are there any musicians here? Do you play any musical instruments? If yes, speak about it. Lets share some stuff.

I play the Oud (Arabic Lute), Violin (Western Classical mainly), Harmonica (Mouth organ), Indian Flute and Scottish Great Highland Bagpipes.

Please No electronic stuff.

I'm not too fond of those things. Only classical instruments.

I hear Nigeria has a vast trove of classical instruments like the talking drum,bata drum, xylophone, etc. Would love to hear about traditional instruments and songs.
i play the guitar but will probably learn piano and sarz one day
Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by IndianBwoy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
tuzle:
i play the guitar but will probably learn piano and sarz one day

Oh thats great .

Whats sarz by the way?
Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Oh thats great .

Whats sarz by the way?

Slang for Saxophone, 'Sax'.
Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by IndianBwoy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Slang for Saxophone, 'Sax'.

Oh oh i see. Kool

Wind instruments require the mastering of circular breathing and good lung power.

I experienced this with my bagpipes.

If you dont master circulate breathing before attempting the instrument, you wont be able to play continuously.
Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by tuzle(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Oh thats great .
Whats sarz by the way?
saxophone

1 Like

Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by swaggadondada: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
guy how much be the flute
Re: Any Musicians In The House? (instrumental) by IndianBwoy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
swaggadondada:
guy how much be the flute

wetin u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Music : Big Shaq – Man’s Not Hot (remix) / Audio: Mira Max - 1 Time Ft. Tfloow / Listen & Download Latest Nigeria Gospel Songs On Gospel Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.