Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness (999 Views)

Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) / Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by AnambraDota: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Enough all these mockery and name calling, injustice anywhere is threat to justice everywhere.
How do mend fences, these marauders lynched our NYSC members in 2011 but there was no reprisal anywhere in the South.

It seems these bloodsuckers aren't giving up in making sure we are all annihilated.

What should will do to survive considering the allegation that security operatives helped Hausas in dispersing Yorubas and set their houses ablaze.

Nigeria Army guarding Orient Petroleum Refinery at Aguleri was there and Ibaji people came and set oil installations on fire yet nobody is asking why.

Why are all the commissioners of police in SE mostly Hausa-Fulanis yet nobody is asking questions.

We all saw how armless IPOB youths were killed in Onitsha and Aba but Fulanis that took over Agatu after killing more than 300 people are still occupying the places with their cows, nobody have been shot.

Wike the f00lish governor of Rivers State threatened to quell Biafra agitations in Port Harcourt using Nigeria Army, three weeks later Ogoniland was invaded by the same NA where many were killed,...Wike started lamenting he was not informed before invading Ogoniland.

We all saw how Boko Haram inmates in North were released without trial in just few weeks of this regime while some were smuggled to Anambra State in the death of the Night.

Fulanis have killed an Igbo king, abducted Falae, kidnapped Ese nwa Bayelsa.

This mayhem is not against the Yorubas, its a redflag of what will befall we Southerners because of our selfish dispositions.
The cane they used on the first wife is there waiting for the second wife.
Northerners are savages.

I suggests Southern Youths should stop following politicians everywhere, check all these people being killed they are not related to any politician.
The NYSC members killed during election riots were children of commoners.

We will stop seeing things through the eyes of political interests and affiliations.

Didn't you all see how the f00lish and st00pid governor of Anambra State rushed to rehabilitate the burnt mosque in Onitsha in less than a week but nobody did anything for all Igbo businesses and churches razed in North by Northerners.
Probably Obiano was using that as a campaign tool to score cheap political point but don't be like Obiano because dude is a Nigerian.

Obiano is a politician, woebetide whomever that view things with politicians.

During Cartoon Riot Southerners were targeted, during Miss World Southerners were targeted, US invasion of Afghanistan Southerners were targeted, during eclipse of the moon south were targets.

Since the police is no longer there to protect southern youths since Ese nwa Bayelsa couldn't be rescued because Sanusi traveled, yet after the rescue nobody has asked Sanusi to give account of what transpired in his palace.

Southern Youths Let's Mobilize for State Police.

State Police is the solution.

3 Likes

Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by christopher123(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Noted...so wetin you want igbo to do? Just talk
Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by AnambraDota: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
christopher123:
Noted...so wetin you want igbo to do? Just talk

State police but we can't achieve that without involving others

1 Like

Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by christopher123(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
AnambraDota:

State police but we can't achieve that without involving others

But igbo wants out maybe
Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by IJOBA2: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
ARRANT NONSENSE angry SO THIS AKPU EATER IS PLANNING A COUPE DE TAT shocked
Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
ha ha ha ha is this not funny?
just two days of riot and the SW are crying of secession, talking about mending fences and southern unity!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i cant fit laugh o
so wetin we igbos go come do?
6 million dead in 3 years, IPOB been shot here and there and the SW were rejoicing abi?
ND people were being killed just because of oil and the SW forgot about fences and unity and rejoiced abi?
a southern dude GEJ was betrayed by the same SW and now just because the people they supported killed ordinary six of them, they are weeping?
well, i think that we can only talk about southern unity when
1 they lose 6million people
2 the military bring them down for wanting to break nigeria
3be termed 5% like we SE/SS
4 recieve the same insults their OBA COW.ODD gave to us
5have rule no9 amended against them
then, we may consider them
until then, WE WANT OUT
simple and short
Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
christopher123:

But igbo wants out maybe

Exactly what the yorubas want too i think. Yorubas at home and in diaspora have been talking about this option for a few months now. I don't see economic benefits of being in the same country with igbos and hausas frankly!

1 Like

Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
just two days of riot and the SW are crying of secession, talking about mending fences and southern unity!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i cant fit laugh o
6 million dead in 3 years, IPOB been shot here and there and the SW were rejoicing abi?
ND people were being killed just because of oil and the SW forgot about fences and unity and rejoiced abi?
a southern dude GEJ was betrayed by the same SW and now just because the people they supported killed ordinary six of them, they are weeping?
3 be termed 5% like we SE/SS
4 receive the same insults their OBA COW.ODD gave to us
until then, WE WANT OUT
simple and short

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by EmirofLagos(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
I guess you are planning to team up with the yorubas to fight the northerners..

Your plans have failed before arrival..

Our relationship with yorubas is dated back to precolonial era....and it is a cordial relationship.

You cant take them away from us because we will resist every of such attempt..

Be warned !!

1 Like

Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
iamkeyz:
3 be termed 5% like we SE/SS
4 receive the same insults their OBA COW.ODD gave to us
until then, WE WANT OUT
simple and short

You dont get it, Nobody wants a southern unity nonsense! Yorubas would 100percent chill with zimbabweans than wann form one southern unity crap with igbos. This is the absolute truth. The idea now is, SW is economically more than bouyant enough to be on its own. The north is leeching SW, SE is leeching SW as well. Truths have to be told now! All germans speak deutsch, All americans speak english, you can only imagine that a country divided greatly along languages is bound to have issues!

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by utytill(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
OP are you from SW,SE or SS?
Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by christopher123(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
jayfolarin:

Exactly what the yorubas want too i think. Yorubas at home and in diaspora have been talking about this option for a few months now. I don't see economic benefits of being in the same country with igbos and hausas frankly!

I doubt it ...I stay inagos and I can't see it
Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by bugzbunny: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
EmirofLagos:
I guess you are planning to team up with the yorubas to fight the northerners..

Your plans have failed before arrival..

Our relationship with yorubas is dated back to precolonial era....and it is a cordial relationship.

You cant take them away from us because we will resist every of such attempt..

Be warned !!
Nobody is taking ur slaves frm u
U hv already made them muslims
So stfu mister

Bia op..... Once u no add yoruba to dat southern plan of urs.... We are onboard
Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by bugzbunny: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
jayfolarin:

You dont get it, Nobody wants a southern unity nonsense! Yorubas would 100percent chill with zimbabweans than wann form one southern unity crap with igbos. This is the absolute truth. The idea now is, SW is economically more than bouyant enough to be on its own. The north is leeching SW, SE is leeching SW as well. Truths have to be told now! All germans speak deutsch, All americans speak english, you can only imagine that a country divided greatly along languages is bound to have issues!
Yorubas are muslims
Any alliance is with the muslim north
SE and SS are xtians
Comprende
Re: Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness by IPOB123london: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
op

who are you trying to impress with this useless thread

sorry to say

i say to u; you are living in the past

we are moving forward

and one thing i must say to you is that you are on your own

(1) (Reply)

Health Sector Strikes: FG Vows To Enforce No Work , No Pay Rule / RiversRerun:How Apc,Army,Forced Us 2 Thumb Print At The Middle Of Sea:Corper(Pix / Happy Birthday To Dbir Boss Sir Monday John Onyeme As He Clock +1 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.