Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,679 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA (28558 Views)

Miyonse And Jon Ogah At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by franceswasky: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
oh yeah falz we lov u, but u definetly does not deserve dat award, bishop wud ve taken it, bt u knw amvca and their partial, they gave it to him. my opinion, if u lyk quote me
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by shamecurls(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Make this dude help Toke Makinwa or Ini Edo na

At least marry either of them as charity work
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by naijathings(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Johnny19:
In Falz's voice "it is because u are single to stupor dat was y I decided to help u"

the guy sha.
i just like to dey see him face for that his music video with Reminisce. especially when he is in the ring.
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Sebosede(f): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
OneNigeria1960:

I tell you.
I pray they both get married in the film. I wanna see the type of language their kids will come up with. cheesy
lol
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by 1wolex85: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
ednut1:
Cool, two things i noticed ydae.1. Most of d women had difficulty climbing d stage cos of their silly high heels ( was waiting for one of dem to fall self). 2. Ladies dressed lik sluts with exposed boo bi dedicating awards to God ( god of nudity or which god)
I saw that one o! I mean the number 2
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by fortunechy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
A man and his wife had a quarrel one night. The wife got angry and left the man alone on the bed and went to sleep on the floor. The man was lying on the bed and then his pen*s started getting erect,then the following conversation started. Mansadtalking to his Pen*s) "you better stop getting up,shebi you know I'm quarelling with her" Then his wife heard and replied him saying. Woman: "it is me and you that is quarelling,not two of them"(his pen*s and her vag*na). "So better allow him (pen*s)to come down and play with his friend"(vag*na) And then the two of them burst out laughing!!

2 Likes

Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by mysteriousman(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Congratulations to him hut mehn! Officer Titus na badt guy
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Tobium1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
I'm happy my voted counted in making him get de award
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by bewla(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
won no si mi
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by dsquare33: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
ednut1:
Cool, two things i noticed ydae.1. Most of d women had difficulty climbing d stage cos of their silly high heels ( was waiting for one of dem to fall self). 2. Ladies dressed lik sluts with exposed boo bi dedicating awards to God ( god of nudity or which god)
I thought I was the only person reasoning this way, how can you be comfortable praising God almost half naked.One of the actress from was it east or south African country was even trying to cover her boobs with her hands while praising God.

2 Likes

Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by kaziblake(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
franceswasky:
oh yeah falz we lov u, but u definetly does not deserve dat award, bishop wud ve taken it, bt u knw amvca and their partial, they gave it to him. my opinion, if u lyk quote me
Bishop isn't funny,he is trying too hard.

I respect your opinion too.

2 Likes

Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by MckOBEY(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Falz the Bahd Guy!
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by dammytosh: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
SenJoe:
I just love and respect this guy.

May be his doggedness.

More coming your way bro

He is Femi Falana's son.

He studied Law and graduated in a foriegn University and was called to Bar.

He is pure talent. Music and Acting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by KoladeKoded(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Congrats Falz, my real gee #mentor #family
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by missyQween(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anytime I try watching the movie... Nepa always Bleep me up embarassedAnytime I try watching the movie... Nepa always Bleep me up
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice one mr Falz. I love that series(Jenifa's diary) because of him. I am back already from Man united match, waiting for today's episode on AIT by 7:r0pm.
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Opulencia: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Good
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
I love the guy...very funny, talented, intelligent and has a very funny and twisted western accent.
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by herald9: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Johnny19:
In Falz's voice "it is because u are single to stupor dat was y I decided to help u"
Single to stupor? I grin

1 Like

Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Fabulous7(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
AdemolaA2:
His album always played in my car 247. He's multitalented and funny !!!
must u tell us you av a car [
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Puah(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
ednut1:
hehehehehhen,I thought I was the only one who had that thought ooo...I just can imagine the reason for such level of nudity!!!!!
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Kezzy2(f): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
lov him pa
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Johnny19: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
herald9:
Single to stupor? I grin
hehehehe my broda ask falz o
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Johnny19: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
franceswasky:
one way 2 ID a hater
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by AdemolaA2: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fabulous7:
must u tell us you av a car [
Singing busy body eeeeee......now answer the question yourself ok!!!
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by Genuflect(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Dude ain't funny to me. Oh well..
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by bankybobo11: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2016
AdemolaA2:
His album always played in my car 247. He's multitalented and funny !!!

You had to tell us that you own a car sha. God is watching you in 6D
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by AdemolaA2: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2016
bankybobo11:

You had to tell us that you own a car sha. God is watching you in 6D

No vex . I no tell u about the car but na the album I dey talk about ..comot your mind for d car.
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by bankybobo11: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2016
AdemolaA2:

No vex . I no tell u about the car but na the album I dey talk about ..comot your mind for d car.

Ok sir
Re: Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA by AdemolaA2: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
bankybobo11:

Ok sir
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Reunites With Her Kids As They Embark On Summer Holiday / Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga / Sean Kanu 14th Birthday: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.