Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Title This Poem. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Title This Poem. (560 Views)

Recite This Poem To Your Woman And She Would Love You More / Who Remembers This Poem "Building The Nation"? #DOC / Title This Poem(analyze and critique for a fellow nairalanding nairalander) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Title This Poem. by justwords(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
SHEER FICTION...

PERFECT MCSNUP SUCCESS

You're beautiful, oh... It's only so true... Yea, even inside you're simply beautiful... Alas you're so beautiful it seems that's all I care about... And yes I did care for beyond your beauty... Or at least so I thought... Until, the perils of your pulchritude did set in... Beautiful peril? Oh yeah, tis only the peril of your heart that can match thine beauty's perils... But how could someone so beautiful be so perilous...? Yeah... Could it be the eyes that did her beauty behold, but beheld cupidly? Nah... Cupid beholds not for the little lad is but blindly folded...but Blind Cupid, cupids not blindly safe to gain blind advantages... Well, I be one who believes not in Cupid nor his arrows... Thus seeth I thine perils amidst thine sparkles... And alas I see you're spotless in beauty's define... But thine perils makes of it all Mirage... For thou possess not my alterations when I your alterations finds... So I remit in remission and penance in penitence... You're beautiful, yet I feel it naught... You're perilous and I feel it's lot... And withersoever nay whatsoever my inward plots... You're sheerly going to be my created character... For just as my writ to possess you is but fictitious... So my writing of you be sheer fiction...
Re: Title This Poem. by Swissheart(f): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Since you prefer it bn called a poem....... Maybe you have to edit it anyways I love the sincerity of the tone.
Re: Title This Poem. by justwords(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Swissheart:
Since you prefer it bn called a poem....... Maybe you have to edit it anyways I love the sincerity of the tone.

Thanks... What would you rather have it called? I'll appreciate more insight.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Angel's 5 - Abinokhauno Jeremiah / My Desire To Mine The Grave. / The Silent Movie Story By Dindy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.