Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram (42045 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by godfirstawe: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2016
May God bless Nigeria Army.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Dexpro: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2016
Thumbs-up
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by tayork(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2016
GOD IS ON THE THRONE.... ALL OF THEN MUST DIE *KLINT THE DRUNK VOICE*
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by caramel403: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2016
See as that one take look like something from a nightmare. Good work to the NA and bubu
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by omolola15(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Graphic photos of the Nigerian Army operation Doksa
see more at
http://ucheosefoh..com.ng/2016/03/boko-haram-nigerian-army-twit-picture.html#more
https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy

This your signature self. Looool
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Taeewo(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2016
Good
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Jimbadly: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2016
Ewwww! What is that thing they captured? A wild animal? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by ashjay001(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Through i hate Buhari with passion and I've never seen any achievement in his tenure.
I must confess that he's making progress in fighting the Boko Haram.

You can't deny that Goodluck Jonathan bought those equipments used in fighting the boko haram because Buhari is yet to purchase a single bullet.

What u don't seem to get is; GEJ actually paid but recieved duds. PMB is mostly likely returning/refitting d duds and getting d job done.

Since 'Liar' Mohammed came out to disclaim GEJ's statement concerning his arms purchase, I'm yet to hear GEJ or any of his cohorts coming out with proofs to state their case, like they did on d Osinbajo/GEJ road fracas?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by nativefowl(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2016
dejavubobo1 all recovered is one ak47 & one Mch gun. this is far from the truth. so BH held u guys back from dakosa with this two inferior arsenals.. Lies Lies & more lies. = WAILER UNA DON COME? I HAIL OOOHH
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Tmoyo(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2016
dejavubobo1:
all recovered is one ak47 & one Mch gun. this is far from the truth. so BH held u guys back from dakosa with this two inferior arsenals.. Lies Lies & more lies
. You must be very stupid...u are among those pple whose senses gave them nothing but still believe they are agent of productivity...thumbs up naija army

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Wealthyone: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2016
tooman:
to the NA nasru MinaLlah
plus FG fat-han mubeenan

What's fat-han mubeenan?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Aplaudez(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army! joining you guys soon! sad
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Femich18(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2016
Goodnews just pouring in from the NE. we want more please our gallant soldiers... Success!!!
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by tooman: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Wealthyone:

What's fat-han mubeenan?
absolute ground breaking. for our economy
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Wealthyone: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2016
tooman:

absolute ground breaking. for our economy

Ameen thuma Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by mytym(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Through i hate Buhari with passion and I've never seen any achievement in his tenure.

You can't deny that Goodluck Jonathan bought those equipments used in fighting the boko haram because Buhari is yet to purchase a single bullet.

Very objective, i wonder where they got the amunitions...apparently from the same 'fake' equipments. The only issue with GEJ was his inactions concerning corruption, he was not firm enough to control the looting under his administration. Every tenure has got looters anyways, even saintly PMB...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by ekefre4(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2016
rhymaster:

I think it's a branch of the special forces for sure. Look at the first soldier and the last, they seem to be similarly kitted. In fact the third guy (not very visible) also appears to be similarly kitted, except one in regular army camo. They are most likely in pursuit of terrorists, notice their focus, not looking back. I am sure they've got some members of their unit watching their 180 degrees.

Pity to any terrorist, militant or secessionist that will come face to face with a serious government not the weakling Jonathan Ineffectual Bab....n, who with Dasuki, Secondus, Akpabio, Ekweremandu, etc stole Nigeria blind! For 16 years they did not protest because they were eating fat on Nigeria's yam but now, they are protesting? Well, every criminal shall be dealt with! Simple!
What has this post got 2 do with Akpabio ,ekweremadu n secondus? U r just a pained fellow my guy
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by ekefre4(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2016
I guess they are using the motocycles buhari bought to achieve dis undecided
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Louiscutedude(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2016
Good one
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by badonkadonk: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Oga! Park one syd.. Wat is the use of buying something for people and yet the people still complain of not receiving wat u bought?

Jonathan was ineffectual.. Whilst the other knew how to reposition the military... Simple as that...
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by onatisi(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

1000% correct. Maybe because buhari was once a military general. But what this teaches us is that people can only be useful and efficient in what they are trained for and have enough experience about.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by onatisi(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2016
mytym:

Very objective, i wonder where they got the amunitions...apparently from the same 'fake' equipments. The only issue with GEJ was his inactions concerning corruption, he was not firm enough to control the looting under his administration. Every tenure has got looters anyways, even saintly PMB...
Gej had ideas ,but he was too weak to carry them out. He will be regretting a lot of things now . Maybe if he had reined in more force and toughness ,he might have achieved more than any other Nigerian president
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2016
IdomaLikita:
Okay, there's only on NA SF in the last pix..who are those guys in brown pants? (NSA? NNSBS, QRF?) just curious, cuz the mix is ecstatic!
These guys u see in brown pants are called the local vigilante youths they are assisting the NA they are mostly hunters and know the sambisa forest than the Nigerian army
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
more
This motherfucker is saying... Oh my God it seem like Buhari CHANGE Agenda is yielding positive result, look at how they are dislodging us from Sambisa cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by billyG(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2016
dejavubobo1:
all recovered is one ak47 & one Mch gun. this is far from the truth. so BH held u guys back from dakosa with this two inferior arsenals.. Lies Lies & more lies
u call 1 machine gun inferior?kid u need r visit a mental home.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Abukc(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Why Do dey live that bAstarD,they should kill him johr
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Ijaya123: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Yes you're right. Buhari hasn't bought a single bullet. Why should he?

When the Nigerian military now has competent and proactive leadership which takes care of such procurement.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Ijaya123: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2016
mytym:

So you expect the NA to announce their procurement to you?
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by lilzonnex(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2016
I always wonder dat any time dey clear book haram from one community dey always find one AK 47 is it only one dey use to take over d community
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by anthonyirekpita(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2016
The Good lord is strongly Behind of u all, God bless nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.