Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dancing Artifacts: Ese’s Abduction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dancing Artifacts: Ese’s Abduction (488 Views)

Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction / Kano State Press Release On Ese Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancing Artifacts: Ese’s Abduction by ResolvingPath(f): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Have you noticed how the case of Bayelsa girl Ese who was allegedly abducted from Opolo, Yenagoa in Bayelsa state Nigeria is generating nationwide attention and transforming into a political furore?

Checking through some interested stuffs on the net, I came across a published article in response to the alleged kidnapping of Ese: "The Untold Story". I decided to glance through the contents and i could see some element of truth in this version of the “Politicalize Ese Abduction” that has been circulation in every blog and news journals.

Nadine Post try to look into the reports with keen interest and came up with this - "Dancing Artifacts: Ese’s Abduction"

Ese and Yunusa Affair Abduction or Eloping >>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://nadinepost..com/2016/03/dancing-artifacts-eses-abduction.html

angry angry angry

I remembered a case of intermarriage between a young Hausa/Fulani man and an igbo girl, both the two families frown and kicked against the possibility of the two young love-bird to be joined in marital union. An uncle to the young man made this remarks as an advice to all the the young fellows in the family: “Idan zaku ci kwado kuci mai maiko…” If you must marry out of your faith and ethnic background, make sure you marry a “QUEEN”(extremely beautiful woman)” so that when you present her to your people, her beauty will answer their questions.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Financial Discipline… Making Every Naira Count- By Kemi Adeosun / BREAKING: Court Strikes Out Olisa Metuh's Case Seeking To Stop His Trial / How Could We Have Ignored This Warning About Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.