Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Encounter With D Rogue Bank Called Gtbank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With D Rogue Bank Called Gtbank (690 Views)

My Encounter With Security Guards At Ikeja City Mall (ICM) / My Encounter With The Well Dressed Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With D Rogue Bank Called Gtbank by Nuahall2k14(m): 2:25am On Mar 06, 2016
My only regret is that I can't stop banking with them as I am outside naija and that's the only naira ATM card I left naija with... They are the perfect definition of an opportunist bank.. They take advantage of every situation to overcharge their customers.. I should have used the word SCAM but I Dont know nairaland's rule concerning harsh language. Over here in d carribean other banks exchange at a rate of 73naira to 1 EC dollar but Gtbank exchanges at 112naira to one EC dollar... Even if naira is strengthening Gtbank doesn't care they operate in anoda world. They are untouchable, they know customers are too small to sue them even those that can they know they would frustrate them in court for long forcing them to drop the case.. We preach change everyday yet gtbank is still operating without anybody checking their excesses.. Sometimes they Just decide to make a huge withdrawal from your account without any reason.. Their latest tactics was tried out last week, they reduced their exchange rate so as to pull in mugus like me to make huge purchases with their card and two days later they reverted to Old exchange rate sighting that it was a system error that reduced the exchange rate initially thereby wiping out my account, smart move.. Pls I hope this makes front page. Let's push this. It might be You tomorrow.. They have gone unchecked for too Long.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With D Rogue Bank Called Gtbank by maxti: 4:33am On Mar 06, 2016
It's just so sad. This isn't the first time GTB is doing this.
Re: My Encounter With D Rogue Bank Called Gtbank by NaijaCuzin: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nuahall2k14:
My only regret is that I can't stop banking with them as I am outside naija and that's the only naira ATM card I left naija with... They are the perfect definition of an opportunist bank.. They take advantage of every situation to overcharge their customers.. I should have used the word SCAM but I Dont know nairaland's rule concerning harsh language. Over here in d carribean other banks exchange at a rate of 73naira to 1 EC dollar but Gtbank exchanges at 112naira to one EC dollar... Even if naira is strengthening Gtbank doesn't care they operate in anoda world. They are untouchable, they know customers are too small to sue them even those that can they know they would frustrate them in court for long forcing them to drop the case.. We preach change everyday yet gtbank is still operating without anybody checking their excesses.. Sometimes they Just decide to make a huge withdrawal from your account without any reason.. Their latest tactics was tried out last week, they reduced their exchange rate so as to pull in mugus like me to make huge purchases with their card and two days later they reverted to Old exchange rate sighting that it was a system error that reduced the exchange rate initially thereby wiping out my account, smart move.. Pls I hope this makes front page. Let's push this. It might be You tomorrow.. They have gone unchecked for too Long.
Call 911 . angry They are so annoying

(1) (Reply)

End Time Man,who Loves Sleeping With Peoples Wives / A Fish With Human-like Teeth Was Found, And Has Been Known To Eat Testicles / See Queue At Conoil Filling Station As At 6:10am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.