Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

J - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / J (1193 Views)

Where Can I Get Explicit Biology By O.J Olaoye? / J A M B Announces Official Cut Off Mark 2017/2018 / The Wives’ Revolt By J P Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2016
A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: J by ClassCaptain(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2016
Congrats bro.

Thank God say na politics section you dey usually visit ,if to say na romance section or celebrity section

na cossy boobs u for dey writr for exam

1 Like

Re: J by prest(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2016
2nd to come ment
Re: J by Bambless1(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Today Is My Birthday! Lalasticlala And Seun, I'm Waiting For My Birthday Cake! cheesy
Re: J by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Congrats bro.

Thank God say na politics section you dey usually visit ,if to say na romance section or celebrity section

na cossy boobs u for dey writr for exam

Romance section my foot.. If not for Nairaland Politics section, I would have gone Illiterate since. But I still speak little English cause if you are arguing on POLITICS section and you made a mistake, chai!!! You will see the other side of IPOB or ZOMBIES grin grin grin..
Re: J by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2016
Op? Your aggregate was 184, was it sent to via text or you checked on line?
Re: J by elkonS: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2016
hmmmm....brb
Re: J by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2016
donpress36:
Am a fan of politics section here on Nairaland.. I sat for my jamb exam on 03-03-2016. English, Maths, Economics and Geography were the subject which I answered that day..

Am not a fan of Economics starting from my secondary school days. I prefer English and Maths to Economics..

But when I was writing my exam especially in Economics, most of the questions are what we treated here on Nairaland on daily basis. That is Economy downfall, Devaluation of Naira, Banning Importation e.t.c are the major questions I answered. I was feeling like am answering "What is your name" What is your age""... It was nice...

I was expecting Good result from English and Mathematics but Jamb gave me 43 in English and 45 in Mathematics.. Am not in a good position to challenge them thougringrin but God is watching...

To my surprise, I got 55 in Economics.. This rounds-up my aggregate to 184 which is the cut off mark for the university which I choose..

MY ADVICE TO OTHERS:: try to learn with whatever you are doing. Internet is not all about fighting or just for fun. We can learn a lot from internet expecially my best friend NAIRALAND....

Thanks to Barcanista, Seun, Nairaland, Nairalanders and most expecially Lalasticlala .. I suppose give thanks to Mynd44 but he always ban me in politics section grin grin .. Thanks to Mynd44 sha.....

Re: J by rheether(f): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2016
184 and you are happy? Do you think that score will get you admitted into any university in Nigerian,?

1 Like

Re: J by annayawchee: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2016
donpress36:

Romance section my foot.. If not for Nairaland Politics section, I would have gone Illiterate since. But I still speak little English cause if you are arguing on POLITICS section and you made a mistake, chai!!! You will see the other side of IPOB or ZOMBIES grin grin grin..

Must U show how stvpid U are??.. What has ipob got to do with ur jamb result.... Grow Up dude
Re: J by fejikudz(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2016
rheether:
184 and you are happy? Do you think that score will get you admitted into any university in Nigerian,?
Sharap
Re: J by glimpse33(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2016
THE HUSTLE FOR FRONT PAGE IS REAL
Re: J by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2016
rheether:
instead of making objurgations on the lad, why not just adjure or implore him to apply more steadfastness in his elucubration exercise and solicit for God's auxiliary aid towards attaining a University admission.

You abdicated from the essence or the reason why he orchestrated this thread(of which was to express gratitude to Nairalanders for their edifying assertions) to berating him on this public forum, thus, impeding his enravishment and infusing despondency.

Don't be a rebarbative chider bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: J by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2016
rheether:

You'll be more happy if the lad was sad about his score right? sad

#HypocritesEverywhere
Re: J by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2016
rheether:

Yes Ma
Re: J by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2016
annayawchee:
Must U show how stvpid U are??.. What has ipob got to do with ur jamb result.... Grow Up dude

If you ready very well, you will know that am not abusing IPOB.. Bunch Of Illiterate grin grin
Re: J by sexychacha(f): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Congrat
Re: J by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
rheether:
Yes it will if she passed her post ume well... by the way,I hope you scored 300 in jamb?
Re: J by Abcruz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
There's nothing as good as been thankful and cherishing what u have. Congrats bro i wish u what u wish urself.
Re: J by karleone(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
rheether:

Take it easy nah... Who told you it can't? Or, is JAMB score the only criteria for admission? What happened to making a better score in Aptitude test? I can bet you didn't score more than 210 in Jamb. Prove me wrong by posting your JAMB result slip.

NLders will be forming over sabi. It's people like you that will tell their kids, "I came 1st all through my Primary and Secondary education". Smh
Re: J by TheAziz: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
blueto:
instead of making objurgations on the lad, why not just adjure or implore him to apply more steadfastness in his elucubration exercise and solicit for God's auxiliary aid towards attaining a University admission.

You abdicated from the essence or the reason why he orchestrated this thread(of which was to express gratitude to Nairalanders for their edifying assertions) to berating him on this public forum, thus, impeding his enravishment and infusing despondency.

Don't be a rebarbative chider bro.
bros abeg communicate
Re: J by annayawchee: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
donpress36:

If you ready very well, you will know that am not abusing IPOB.. Bunch Of Illiterate grin grin
u should be ashamed, who is an illiterate??..... U scored 184 U dy jump around like frog
Re: J by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
annayawchee:
u should be ashamed, who is an illiterate??..... U scored 184 U dy jump around like frog

I can see the main reason why you can't go to school.. If you don't mind, we still have an empty shop at the front of our house. I will rent it to you at a low cost.... FOOL
Re: J by EasternActivist: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Because of your time you are wasting on tribalistic comments That's why you got 184.. I smh for you

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Artist Oresegun Olumide Gets International Attention / See Possible Questions From JAMB 2017 UTME New Novel “in Dependence” / Solve This Mathematics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.