Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. (798 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / PHOTOS: Husband Knocks Off Wife’s Teeth For Refusing To Abort Their Baby / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by Cuzz: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2016
There is this guy I live with but what surprised me about him is the length of time he normally dedicate to tooth brushing.
I myself,brushing of teeth is a 5minutes thing but this guy will brush for 15-20minutes,is he normal on that area? He can finish bathing in a space of 5-8 minutes.
We share d same flat wt a single bathroom,bt I brush and finish bathing yet he will still be brushing his teeth.It affects me mostly if I hv a visitor what do I do.
Re: Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2016
He hav halitosis
Re: Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by pamellla(f): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2016
it's not normal at all...its ow well not how far...if you like brush ur teeth for 12hrs ts not gonna change anything without applying it at the right spot.
Re: Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2016
Lols.
Re: Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2016
pamellla:
it's not normal at all...its ow well not how far...if you like brush ur teeth for 12hrs ts not gonna change anything without applying it at the right spot.
Re: Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by sirthisthickkal: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2016
15 minutes? Is he washing rug or jean? Just brush the tongue thoroughly, the upper and lower enamel, brush the hidden sides of the teeth, then floss and bounce off.Some people just like to waste time on unnecessary things. At the end of the day if you percieve their mouth odour it will be smelling as if rat died inside. cool
Re: Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by ShakurM(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
15mins too small sef, you for soak am since yesterday na

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by tee59(f): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
I dont see anything wrong in dat.Sm pple prefer to take their time when brushing so dat their mouth wil not be smelling b4 d end of d day. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Brush The Teeth For 15 Minutes. by Godmother(f): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
15 minutes kwa ? Hmmm, maybe its just a fetish with him.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can A Marriage Go Without Lovemaking? / Man Gets Stuck In Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex In Akwa Ibom / Why Doesnt My Father Take Care Of One Of His Sons Like The Way He Does For Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.