Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,208 members, 7,867,510 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? (18414 Views)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by rev2214(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2016
livhorgng:
I love the God of Living Faith Church (aka Winners Chapel Int'l) its once and its not compulsary its a follow your heart issue.
So in some of the living Churches like covenant
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
bidak:
most pentecostal churches collect offering like 5 to 6 times in a normal service but the money belongs to the church and not the pastor and it is nt a most for you to drop the offering if you have you can drop it and if not nobody will force you to
Sorry I will disagree with this, most of the Pentecostal churches i have visited eg Living faith, house on the rock, covenant christian centre etc collect offering just once and others once or twice, the second mainly project offering
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by elveco: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Phil. 4:17

Phil. 3:17-19

stay blessed!
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Marvel1206: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
hyelhira:
There is no offering time during services in my church, Apostolic Faith Church. There are offerings/tithe boxes at designated places and people give as God directs them. God knows you and sees if your are faithful with him or not. Just put the money in box directly or in an envelope (without putting your name).

also a member smiley
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by frubben(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Food don come for atheist... Lemme watch how they will start calling pastors thieves cool

Am a christian seriously speaking 99 percent pastor are thieves why tell us we serve a God of riches and still beg people to build his house. Does nt make sense
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
frubben:

Am a christian seriously speaking 99 percent pastor are thieves why tell us we serve a God of riches and still beg people to build his house. Does nt make sense
Hmmmmm !!! It's well bro cool
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Weah96: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Food don come for atheist... Lemme watch how they will start calling pastors thieves cool

This guy, you won't kill me with laughter. This is what we call a "low hanging fruit." Anyone wit hand fit reach collect am.
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Originalsly: 3:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm...good question.... I really can't answer this one..... the first call and I be gone even before they can collect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates 13th Anniversary Of His Church OFM(photos) / Revealed Christians Started Ogboni In Nigeria / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.