Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) (76037 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Why Should Artistes Leave Church For Stardom? / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by muller101(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
domopps:

Bae is there any reason why we always meet on so many threads or is God telling me something abt you? wink

Cheeeeeers
lady F is a guy. Abi u never know?
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by lastmessenger: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
I sent you a pm. It will be fine if you reply me
ladyF:

cry cry LadyF no fine o, if I upload my ugly pishures, people go bash me grin
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by daxon001(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
abuayman:
Hmmm
Joel Osteen my guy wink smiley
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Courageous007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
It's LadyF again grin grin grin
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by chekbou: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
But the young man is putting on cap...is it allowed in your own church?
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol cheesy

Na by force now oo
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by otimothy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
domopps:

Sorry bro Timothy kindly suggest another pls don't let them no that I bear Titus ....!

Cheeeeers

lol.....you are a clown

1 Like

Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Peacefulgold(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:

Say wetin na? The same God that sees my heart also sees my bank account. If a time comes where I sincerely have no money for offering, nothing spoil! I will smile and pass the basket to people with something to drop.
It really takes a lot of courage and boldness to do dat.....
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by iffedayur(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
That your sister is late doesn't mean that the holy communion is polluted or ain't working, it depends on your heart. We all will eat it and die but God's work remains.
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by blayde(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Eguvwe:
. And What About CAC?

choi una offering too plenty especially d Yoruba speaking branches.I was even forced one day 2 c what those old women give as offering dt makes dem come out like 20times.I was not surprised though when i saw lots of 20naira notes in d offering box.On top d thing sef dem go even collect change.
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Agu87(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
Some na that time dey go know say dem wan piss.
u r cute
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by swaggprofessor(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kondomatic:
I used to leave my former church during holy communion to go to a nearby restaurant and eat.
Na who cum ask u?Ur amebo can't be measured.
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by DonBobes(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
domopps:

Bae is there any reason why we always meet on so many threads or is God telling me something abt you? wink

Cheeeeeers

yeh, yeh mogb! Ds guy put eye 4 my LadyF o. Comot ur eye o.
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Kondomatic(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
swaggprofessor:
Na who cum ask u?Ur amebo can't be measured.
Who send you to measure am?
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Henycymama(f): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
who does that
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by twentycent(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:
lol shey your gf doesn't know your moniker sha... grin
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by charlesucheh(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Just say "thank you". Is that so hard? #smiles

@bolded... We got 2 tips here:

-That's why you should get the joke.
-That's exactly why you should strive to express your thoughts and sentences "correctly"... People pick up stuffs everyday. Millions online will see this.

And also, it's English language teacher (which I'm not anyway #smiles).

English teacher "basically" means "a teacher from England".

Ciao...

P.S: And I'm not an Uncle. I'm in my early 20s. #smiles

ok, you are sighted.....
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Bamz(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
domopps:

Cheeeeeers

Haha Bro Domopps! Peace be unto you.
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by belcom10(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
abuayman:
Hmmm
Is ur pastor serving man or GOD
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Bamz(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
mjbaba:
God is not telling u anything. Don't deceive yourself. Everybody meets Lady F on "so many threads"

Hahaha she belongs to everyone and she belong to no-one.
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by domopps(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bamz:

Haha Bro Domopps! Peace be unto you.

And to you sir.!

Cheers
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by domopps(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
DonBobes:

yeh, yeh mogb! Ds guy put eye 4 my LadyF o. Comot ur eye o.

Eyah sorry boss I go comot my eye as soon as I deliver God's msg for her! grin

Cheeeeeers
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by ladyF(f): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
lastmessenger:
It will be fine if you reply me
Alright grin
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by ladyF(f): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
mjbaba:
God is not telling u anything. Don't deceive yourself. Everybody meets Lady F on "so many threads"

Bamz:

Hahaha she belongs to everyone and she belong to no-one.

hehehe [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] belongs to Jesus grin
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by Situation001(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
mjbaba:
That your monika almost sound like my real name.. I first thot it was my name..
Re: When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2016
domopps:
Am telling you.!

And the workers be like Bro Timothy no one leaves until offering is taken........that's the order from above!

* Modified *

Lols

Cheeeeers
Bro Timothy will try explain I wan go ease myself na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.