Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go (2326 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Say 'Sorry' Before Asking Questions? See Reply / Joke Of The Day : A Petition By An Angry Candidate Who Scored 90 In Jamb / Funny: A Letter To Jamb By An Angry Candidate Who Scored 90 In Her Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go by emmahoney(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
I actually was browsing the internet when i saw this funny and ridiculous letter a JAMBITE Wrote to JAMB concerning the sore he had in his result.Please read and also see the reply he got :
Dear Jamb My name is Yaniel Yogene ,i am came from Nigeria, From Bayalsa state.I writed Jamb and scoring 90. That was a big fat lie, I say is a big serious fat lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I count my book very well.I supposing to getting 95 in Inglich and 90 in Litirachure but you gaven me 15 in Inglich and 20 in Litirachure.Did me not didding my CRS very well? Did Jonah not staying in the lion hole and Elijah sleeping in the shark belle?Did Daniel not calling down fire with Baal and and Samuel leding Israel from Egypt?Did something very fast fast because i can not took that mark. In facts, I supposing to be scoring 280.Thanks you in cooparationLetter Replied By A Jamb Official Goes Thus Dear student,You need help! I’ve forwarded your name and number to all the pastors, priest, popes,archbishops, bishops and even native doctors I know. Just be open minded. your change is coming. Please ask your parents to report to our office immediately for counseling.Thanks

Registrar. Source: http://hottest9ja.com/angry-jambite-who-scored-90-in-utme-exam-writes-a-letter-to-jamb-see-reply-he-got/
Re: Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go by dollyjoy(f): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
He is very intelligent,he scored 90 in jamb and he is complaining with that ingrich
Re: Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go by Alexk2(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lmoa.. Read your book; they won't. Face your studies, not social media; they won't.
Attend serious extra classes; they won't....instead, they prefer paying silly for 'expo' and to make it worse, most parents encourages them to get it done the wrong way.... When the results of their unseriousness and cutting corners shows up, they'll start blaming "govt" and the devil.

Handwork still pay anytime, anyway!
Re: Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go by emmahoney(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
He is very intelligent,he scored 90 in jamb and he is complaining with that ingrich

With a magnificent writing skills.
Re: Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go by emmahoney(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Alexk2:
Lmoa.. Read your book; they won't. Face your studies, not social media; they won't.
Attend serious extra classes; they won't....instead, they prefer paying silly for 'expo' and to make it worse, most parents encourages them to get it done the wrong way.... When the results of their unseriousness and cutting corners shows up, they'll start blaming "govt" and the devil.

Handwork still pay anytime, anyway!
Some of them will learn how to do the right thing in a hard way.
Re: Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go by Alexk2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
emmahoney; Some of them will learn how to do the right thing in a hard way.
If they learn the hard way it'll still be better for them now.... As far as it's not late.
Re: Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go by donziller(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oboy' wit dis ur engilis u suppose get 399 or 400, jamb wicked u well well
Re: Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go by gbolany: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
GETTING 270 IN THIS JAMB IS A POSSIBILITY, CALL Brain Builders JAMB Tutorials on 09037372979

(1) (Reply)

Rent A Christian Boyfriend For The Holiday / Letter To God. / Indomie Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.