Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Leaked Letter To The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Letter To The President (1197 Views)

Lai Mohammed Leaked Letter To NBC: Ministry Reveals Reasons For N13 Million Loan / Leaked Letter Exposes Jonathan’s Pact With Political Parties / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Pledges Loyalty In Leaked Letter To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Letter To The President by Voy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dear Mr. IRAHUB, S**T!

It's gettin harder and harder for a homie
to make N1 on these streets
Somewhere in the middle of my mind
is a ni**a on the tightrope, screamin [u gotta die]
I mean s**t, I hear you screamin peace
But we can't find peace till my homies on these streets get a piece. I know you feel me cause you too near me not to hear me, So why don't you help a homie out? Saying you cutting welfare; That got us homies on the street, thinking who the hell care? s**t, y'all want us to put down our glocks and our rocks but y'all ain't ready to give us no motherf**kin Naira. We ain't stupid!
Think you got us lookin to lose
Tryin to turn all us young homies into troops,
You want us to fight your war What the f**k Am i fighting for? s**t, I ain't got no love here
I ain't had a cheque all year, Taxing all the #Ibos and
police beatin me in the streets
f**k peace!!! Mtchewwwwwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Letter To The President by NaijaCuzin: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Voy:
Uhh.. dear Mr. President
Whats happenin?
I'm writing you because, s**t is still real f**ked up in my neighborhood. Pretty much the same way, right around the time when you got elected Ain't nothin changed
All the promises you made, before you got elected.... they ain't came true!

Why should I lie, when I can dramatize?
Homies fell victim to my letter, now traumatized; Simply by spitting I've been blessed given riches, enemies suspicious
cause I'm seldom in the company of ladies
Plus the concepts I depict, so visual, that you can kiss each and every trick or bi**h, inside the s**t I kick
My heaviest sentence on this letter should move a mountain Casualties in mass amounts, brothers keep counting f**k the friendships, I ride alone Destination #ThugNation, finally found a home Plus all my homies wanna die, call it euthanasia Dear Lord, look how sick this leaders made us, sincerely yours I'm a thug, the product of a broken home Everybody's doped up, homie what you smoking on?
Figure if we high they can train us
but then Nigeria f**ked up and blamed up
I guess it's cause we #Ibos that we targets
My only fear is God, I spit that hard s**t
In case you don't know, I let my pump go
Get ride for Odimegwu like I ride for Ojukwu
Down to die, for everything I represent
Meant every word, in my letter to the President

"Dear Mr. President, tell me what to do
No job No light 1 dollar = N400
(What we gon do?)
Dear Mr. President, tell us what to do
B/haram keeps bombing our hoods, send mo' troops"

Oh you are a ball in AsoRock, I hope you comfortable cause yea I spend my nights out, with the lights out under the safety of darkness, amongst the crazed and the heartless and young soul bros; I gotta get chips, but you can't understand that, Wanna ban cashflow? Stand back, before you get hurt. It's the only thing making pay besides smoke and work On a mission listen more chips my goal and position. First on my decision I realized the same homie
Trippin to drastic measures tryin to get stacks of cheddar; it ain't getting better But you keep telling us that it is, while your motherf**kin troops {b/haram} keep killing our kids, dig? Don't be surprised if you see us Dumping with nothin but artillery to free us motherf**ker!
Strapped and angry, with no hope and heart broke Fighting first my trained brain until it's not so; It's hostile, homies lick shots to watch the glocks glow Cadres of coppers patrol us like we some animals And it ain't no peace, my peace a piece on my streets
to people beefin and things, squeaking on they beefs for weeks Mr. President, it's evident, nobody really care for a struggle out the gutter, 22 with gray hair I was raised to raise hell, frail and my heart stale So I'll bring hell to earth until my heart fail But y'all play fair, give me and mine, I'll share Til y'all show us you care, it's gon' be mayhem out here. Me and these 223's will freeze the biggest with ease I'm still a homie you fear, bring the beast to his knees and I've been born to represent, for that I've been heaven sent And I meant, every word, in my letter, to the President
"s**t is still f**ked up y'all And y'all wonder when it's gon' get better and it ain't gon' get better"
Heavenly Father may I holla at you briefly I wanna meet the President, but will he meet me? He's scared to look inside the eyes of a Sad homie We tired of bein scapegoats for this capitalistic street suffering; How hypocritical is Liberty?
That slow fool ain't never did s**t for me
My history, full of casket and scars My own black nation at war, whole family behind bars And they wonder why we scarred,
Somewhere in the middle of my mind
is a ni**a on the tightrope, screamin let him die [your days are numbered before May 27]
Can't lie I'm a thug, drownin in my own blood
Lookin for the reason that my momma's strung out on drugs. Down to die, for everything I represent Meant every word, in my letter to the President
Homies is broke, think it's a joke that we livin low? Y'all sniffing blow and posting what they hitting for'? Tell the secretary it's necessary we get paid Look what you made, little kids getting sprayed Day after day, and night after night Battles and wars to the daylight; We might change and rearrange if you do something Till then we gonna keep it coming Mr President!
You think Cutting taxes, takin off welfare
We suppose to just sit here, go broke and die starving? We fine to hustle till we come up

Dear Mr. IRAHUB, s**t!
It's gettin harder and harder for a homie
to make A penny on these streets
I mean s**t, I hear you screamin peace
But we can't find peace till my homies on these streets get a piece. I know you feel me cause you too near me not to hear me, So why don't you help a homie out? Saying you cutting welfare; That got us homies on the street, thinking who the hell care? s**t, y'all want us to put down our glocks and our rocks but y'all ain't ready to give us no motherf**kin Naira. We ain't stupid!
Think you got us lookin to lose
Tryin to turn all us young homies into troops,
You want us to fight your war What the f**k Am i fighting for? s**t, I ain't got no love here
I ain't had a cheque all year, Taxing all the #Ibos and
police beatin me in the streets
f**k peace!!! Mtchewwwwwwww
Seriously, what are you saying
Re: Leaked Letter To The President by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
NaijaCuzin:

No mind d idiat. He wan collect shine, forgeting that some of us shine our eyes better than a polish can do.

So Tupac song na militant letter eh?

Just Negodu @op angry angry angry angry
Re: Leaked Letter To The President by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
He made some common sense in that piece.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Letter To The President by Voy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Love Machine:
He made some common sense in that piece.
grin

(1) (Reply)

r / Statement By Muhammadu Buhari After Receiving Amina Ali Nkeki In The State House / See How Gov.nyesom Wike's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.