Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe (691 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by juventino: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stormed on these tweets. SaharaReporters slammed Okupe that the house he built was founded on corruption.
See the replies and counter reply from both parties

Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by juventino: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
More

Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by Tolzeal(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Epic ..
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by oduastates: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
So funny and annoying at the same time .
We sabi them .we don't tolerate them good for nothing men.
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't blame okupe.I blamed ex president jonathan.He is in the habit of appointing people of questionable characters into his cabinet.Even when the media or some eminent people called his attention of that culprit he appointed,he paid deaf ears to it.Besides that,SR is silent about the incompetence of this administration.The partisan medium is not as active as it did during gej's government.
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by Mcpadosky(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
this is turning to a season film. spread my mart with my pop corn watching as things unfold. bia nwanyii nsukka give me one bottle of orijin ya na four pieces of anu ezi biko tinye ya ose ofuma dis movie is intrested
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
One of tinubu's properties is worth more than that mansion tho.
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by seunmsg(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sahara reporters really finished Okupe o grin. So shameful he had to resort to cursing and calling God's wrath when he couldn't defend himself again.

I love the way Sahara reporters is dealing with all our corrupt politicians. We should encourage more media platforms to call out corrupt politicians if we truly want to win the war against corruption. Enough of waiting for the court to pronounce people guilty before they can be attacked for wrong doing. Once the source of someone's wealth is strongly suspected to be from corruption, our media platforms should ridicule and disgrace such person publicly.
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by babdap: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
In dame jonathan voice chai deris god ooooo
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by juventino: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lalasticlala come settle this fight oooo
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by doctokwus: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sahara reporters don't take prisoners.
Countess powerful men have threatened SR with law suits after they published what the men and women termed blatant lies,character assassination etc.
However,all the lawsuits from Obanikoro to Saraki to Melaye to femi fani kayode have ended up on the pages of newspapers.
It is therefore a foolish man that wud doubt any of SR reports.
I can bet anything that Doyin okupe's threatened lawsuit will also end on the SR facebook page.
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by Marvel1206: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Puhahahahahahaha!!! grin This movie sweet die
Re: Battle On Twitter Between Saharareporters & Doyin Okupe by babadem2much(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Okupe is either you stop replying SR or they dig more unknown graves.

my ten kobo

(1) (Reply)

the latest news from ebonyi state / How Nigeria Can Enjoy Stable Power Supply, Olawepo Proffers Solution / How The Zombies Where Hypnotized By APC & Buhari Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.