Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) (47413 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by BlueMagic2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Only in Nigeria. How a about you go to Haiti or some impoverished country and go help them out. Nigerian pastors always planting churches where the $$$$$$$ is. Nigerians pastors just like their politicians. Thieving a$$ niggas.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Dollyak(f): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
No matter how you spin it, this is a dignified answer.
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by SylarsMcQuins: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
S
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Montaque(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ijebulogic:
Oga pastor. 50% of Nigeria is Islamic. Why didn't you have your party in North East and plant seed there instead of faraway Dubai. Versace T-shirt nko? Na from your protégés too?
Thank u.
I have had cause to stay in the north west for some business concern. In fact I got angry after two weeks. I got angry at all the big churches down south who claim to be taking the gospel abroad when they haven't gotten hold of Nigeria.
As these churches that have branches in the UK, US and NK if they have a branch or even cell fellowship any place beyond abuja. But they will plant a church in dubai. All the churches in saw doing wonders in the north have my respect, they are really up against the tide, but God will strengthen them.
I nearly changed my denomination after that visit to the north. Where we sent missionaries to Ghana and London and India, while Sokoto doesn't have a viable branch.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:
Why not collect the money and sow a seed in somebody's life

It simply shows that him and his proteges are still clueless, even after all these years.

How sweeter would it have been if they spent the day at a needy organization instead of on a yacht? WWJD?

Everytime I want to start going back to church and tithing shyte like this never fails to occur angry
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by blackpanda: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hahaha

You can never win against a nigerian pastor. They way the brainwash their followers and hold them in firm grip is shocking.

This is the same pastor that was caught pants down with one of his church members whom he had been banging for months!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by shamecurls(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=18pt]SCAM!
[/size]

People always celebrate them
People buy them cars
People buy them private jet as gifts...
People build houses for them
People build university`s for them

D]em sabi people reach Jesus Christ

Who re these people Na only them sabi people.....

Always people.....

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is this the example Jesus Christ showed? The COZA man shouldn't justified his Dubai Yacht Party at all. And how did you help them? Behold you have your reward from them already
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Godmother(f): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:

Is it every money he gets he will sow? Besides you don't know if he sows regularly. Do you give away everything you earn cos there are difinitely pple in need out there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by fortunechy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
A man and his wife had a quarrel one night. The wife got angry and left the man alone on the bed and went to sleep on the floor. The man was lying on the bed and then his pen*s started getting erect,then the following conversation started. Mansadtalking to his Pen*s) "you better stop getting up,shebi you know I'm quarelling with her" Then his wife heard and replied him saying. Woman: "it is me and you that is quarelling,not two of them"(his pen*s and her vag*na). "So better allow him (pen*s)to come down and play with his friend"(vag*na) And then the two of them burst out laughing!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by tigonana: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
End tym pastor,no be me talk am na so nairalanders dey talk.everything na end tym.wen dat end go come self,oga SEUN abeg I need answer asap
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by ladenz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
tomakint:
Even though I am no fan of his, I still respect that response he gave.....that was epic. Mature response par excellence

Yeah, his response was mature. But I still feel a man of God should avoid such a blatant display of wealth whether he is the one spending or not. Jesus was also accused of dining with publicans but his austere lifestyle didn't make those accusations hold water

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by oluwazino(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Love Machine:
He should have told the people who wanted to sponsor his birthday to donate the money to charity homes or better still,he should have celebrated his birthday in an orphanage home.Lame excuses.
wailer.... Let him enjy is hustle na ... Why re u pple evry wer.. E already said e dd nt do it wif is moni nor d church's moni..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by wolfgangg(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It simply shows that him and his proteges are still clueless, even after all these years.

How sweeter would it have been if they spent the day at a needy organization instead of on a yacht?

Everytime I want to start going back to church and tithing shyte like this never fails to occur angry
so all his birthday party must be celebrated at the orphanage or charity organizations?? Because he is a pastor, he shouldn't enjoy?? if you've never been there, don't criticize

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by emenideen(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
They wanted to make Jesus king... instead he choose to enter Jerusalem on an Ass; not a gold gilded, thorough bred drawn chariot. Jesus wasn't poor.
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Ajgal10(f): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:
#why? I am not his member but i dont see it as a big deal.It wasn't instructed in the bible that men of God should collect people's favours and give it out.He had something to celebrate.
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Dexema(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
his antecedents don't make his reasons easy to believe. still don't like him angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Chiderad(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:

How can he collect the money and sow a seed in somebody's life? He can't do that.

Moreso, who told you he's not sowing seeds into people's lives? I'm not a member of his church. I'm just trying to apply common sense.

The ideal thing for him to do would've have been a low key celebration of his birthday and not the all-white birthday bash. Such activity sends wrong message across though his intentions may be right.

Jesus is coming back soon. Pretenders will soon be separated from those who truly serve the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by bewla(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
amiskurie:
End time ministry
Now in a Muslim country
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by africanusvu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Here they go.wordly men of God.ready at al time to justify vanities.
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by josite: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
this pastor miss the point.eating meat is not a sin but if eating meat will cause someone to stumble ,refrain.is this not the pastor a lady painted a vivid picture of how he was arranging her in a uk hotel.this pastor life is not preaching christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by tuna4servi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
cool and calm reply
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by peedeeasobie(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Love Machine:
He should have told the people who wanted to sponsor his birthday to donate the money to charity homes or better still,he should have celebrated his birthday in an orphanage home.Lame excuses.

My friend go and rest.

how many gifts have you sold and given to the poor?

when the woman broke the expensive alabaster box and poured it on Jesus, why didn't Jesus ask her to save the money and give it to the poor?

Do you know how many poor people that the man is helping? You just sit one side and criticize anybody called pastor!

continue and see if you will stop him!
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Fearcom(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Those who criticize Preachers are the biggest religious hypocrites and sinners because they speak against both Genuine and fake preachers alike branding all of them as fake while their own personal lives stink to the high heavens. If Jesus himself was criticized, what chance do the genuine preachers have? The more religious you are the more mechanical you become.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by bigtt76(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lying again to justify the flexing cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by stynoski: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
I hope he listens to this song and answer "Which Jesus he is serving"...

http://topnaijamusic.com/download-austin-styno-which-jesus/
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
wolfgangg:
so all his birthday party must be celebrated at the orphanage or charity organizations?? Because he is a pastor, he shouldn't enjoy?? if you've never been there, don't criticize

You're not making any sense, been where exactly?

I don't need your permission to criticize, simpleton.
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by sucess001(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Godmother:

How is having a birthday on a yatch a worldly life? I believe people should read their Bibles regularly so they get to know the real definition of sin. The mentality that a pastor has to be in extreme poverty to be seen as holy is so sad. God is the God of abundance, yet we His children can't show a little wealth? Can the son of a king eat from the floor?

Thank God most of the Nigerians we have now weren't born during king Solomon's era or they'd have sentenced him to hell and back again for his obvious wealth.

Live and let live. And if someone's act is not causing anyone pain, then let's let them be.

Actually, the Bible tells us to do thing moderately. Would you see a sam adeyemi, paul adefarasin or adeboye celebrate in this manner? Or you don't realise they have richer 'proteges' than coza?

Should you not wonder y 6 Nigerian pastors are among the 10 richest when Nigerians and church members are not helped in anywway?

I wa born a baptist. I now attend one of the popular pentecostal churches and I can asure u that the church of today has lost a lot of its focus.

How I wish they all can learn frm the compassion Jesus had when he aw his congregation hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Olugbenga28: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Its so unfortunate dat a lot of Nigerians are shallow minded...because the Pastor does not show his philanthropy on TV n social media does mean he does not give to the less privileged n ppl criticizing also wants to live a good life ooo but are thinking Pastors should live beggerly. Poverty is never a sign of holiness. I wunt give scripture Ref but criticizers should shud search d scriptures; Jesus wore a clothe of pure Linen, the most expensive those days that the Roman soldiers could not tear because of the cost after his death, A woman broke an alabaster box of Oil b4 Jesus and it was Quantified as a Year Salary of a Person and Jesus never rebuked her...i can go and on about the lifestyle of Jesus that a lot are ignorant of. So why do ppl now think Pastors should live beggerly, Jesus never lived beggerly.
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by DoctorTim: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
One should think that with all the controversies he's had to go through lately he'd maintain a low key. It's not wrong Ur if your members celebrate your bday for you but on a yatch in Dubai? All white party? Common mehn. It's really the end time. Why can't those so called friends and members take to the streets and feed beggars with their all white attire. Why can't they hit motherless babies homes and do he same. They go to Dubai. Fornicate a little. Drink a little. Spend lavish like musicians and come back defending the frivolities. Please this coza pastor should spare me. All the hoes in the cubana, xo, play lounge, traffic, sofa lounge after grinding u on Saturday night are in his church with their bleached skin and short dresses on Sunday morning singing and dancing. This is indeed an end time ministry. But who am I to complain. His followers wld jump on you soon as u give Ur 2cents. Bunch of bible wielding hypocrites. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nobody will complain if it were celebrities...but as a pastor you must put God first, the congregation you serve then yourself in that order not the other way round...he could have used the funds to help the needy in this hard times.
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by stagger: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:

Then tomorrow morons like you will come out with the headline: PASTOR REQUESTS MONEY FROM PEOPLE IN EXCHANGE FOR BIRTHDAY BASH...

People paid for it, he did not spend a dime of church money on it and it was also not his personal money. Ask Obasanjo if he paid a dime for his presidential library. Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.