Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" (37617 Views)

Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards / Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by osjoshua(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
s
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Icecomrade: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bad belle
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by shamecurls(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pained Bi*ch
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Babyphinas(f): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sorry for her
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by kilokeys(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
She seems so unintelligent..

Besides her long legs.. Nothing Catchy..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by driand(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Someone is pained
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by miqos02(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
ok
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
who b dat mod wey I'm blood dey hot wey dey bring topics to FP halfdone
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by NaijaCuzin: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
BeWare :Who want to be a millionaire home quiz is a ScAm
https://www.nairaland.com/2974701/beware-wwtbam-want-millionaire-home
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by abiolag(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Lemonade01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
PHATE007:
I need friends ooooo abeg... *tears
Then add me up 07061049500..Yvonne is a bad loser!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by defemidefemi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
PHATE007:
go OLX.com you will see and if u no c, I'm available.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by defemidefemi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
PHATE007:
go OLX.com you will see and if u no c, I'm available.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by rosalieene(f): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
natural beauty.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by fancynana(f): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
She is bitter obviously. Dear, put in more effort and God would smile upon you.

While you are at it, you can visit kleeqers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by buoye1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Kee urself na

Nobody send u
Lol, mayh she "berry" her sef join grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Missmossy(f): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Eyah...she sounds pained.

Better luck next time grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Kezzy2(f): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
pele enh..e dey pinch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Kezzy2(f): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
e dey pinch?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by oodua1stson: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
She's right you know
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by don4real18(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Come to my room lemme give you an award for being sexy and beautiful
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by cashreport: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Astuteleader:
Seen... I blame GEJ for it.

Continue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by KoladeKoded(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mtchewwww Next topic pls...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Pigin1: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Enemies of progress... If they don't copy India film story lines they nak.ed themselves and expect to win award with these. The only award they can win is piracy and nak.ed awards. Ghana films suck!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by deb(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Attention seeker. If your work is not good enough again next year they will still throw it in the waste basket
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by queenaisha(f): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mprepz:
ehya
that d exact thing i was gonna say buh mine is ehyaaaaa!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by nobleens(f): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
her movie 'if Tomorrow never comes' I was still tryna understand d storyline, d next thing I saw was cast...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Chommieblaq(f): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
If tomorrow never comes is just dia(I no even understand am), and that married buh single is just loads of wackiness.

Stop hating miss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by zizashair(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
If you don't Win today, tomorrow is another day. That's life Yvonne
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by danidee10(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
My crush.....but she Bleep up sha

jealousy wan kill am grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by superstar1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ghanians movies are full of nudity, s*x and speaking like Americans that they can never be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
queenaisha:
that d exact thing i was gonna say buh mine is ehyaaaaa!

lol.. my dear she's very pained.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox / Latasha Ngwube Sizzles In Beautiful New Photos / Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.