Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Free Vin Check Website - Useful Info for Dealers, Middlemen & Brokers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Free Vin Check Website - Useful Info for Dealers, Middlemen & Brokers (1268 Views)

Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com / Free Vin Checks And Reports / Free Vin Check At No Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Vin Check Website - Useful Info for Dealers, Middlemen & Brokers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
Link to the Free VIN Check Site

NICB's (National Insurance Crime Bureau) VINCheck is a service provided to the public to assist in determining if a vehicle has been reported as salvage, or has been reported as stolen but not recovered vehicle by cooperating NICB members. To perform a search a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is required. A maximum of 5 VINCheck searches can be conducted within a 24 hour period.

This site should be very useful to middlemen who can ascertain that the cars they offer for sale here is not stolen, or whether the cars have been reported as salvage, before the vehicles are presented for sale. Potential buyers can also use the site to obtain the said information. Please note that you'll still need the services our our volunteers who provide VIN reports to get a comprehensive vehicle history. The site only provides  very basic initial information.

Monitor_1
Re: Free Vin Check Website - Useful Info for Dealers, Middlemen & Brokers by kememulade(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
Thanks for the info. . .I'm running there now grin
Re: Free Vin Check Website - Useful Info for Dealers, Middlemen & Brokers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
Bumped up in case it was missed by some people.
Re: Free Vin Check Website - Useful Info for Dealers, Middlemen & Brokers by Rothstein: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2009
PLEASE CHECK FOR ME DO I DONT FALL FOR CHEAPS, : 1HGCM56465A047786 AND 4T1BG22K9YU703790
Re: Free Vin Check Website - Useful Info for Dealers, Middlemen & Brokers by FlynnPlant: 4:53am On Jun 22, 2021
It is one of the most difficult tasks to find out the VIN site. And now with the help of this blog, I can visit https://www.vinpit.com/vin-check/brand/ford to check the VIN of many cars easily. Thank you for sharing such an important link with us.

(1) (Reply)

sold sold sold.2003 Model Registered Rav 4 For You. / 2006 Honda Accord Ex(another Silver) / Difference Between Camry Dx, Le,ce,xle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.