Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Jambites Did You Noticed This??? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites Did You Noticed This??? (24943 Views)

Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz / Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / Who Noticed This Strange Thing About Lautech Logo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by thefakestan: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
LadyF oya come talk
Lala don bless the thread

ThefakeStan
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by tooman: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
jamb is...
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by tooman: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2016
odobe007:
even me I was expecting 70 in caculus but jamb gav me 13 and was expecting 12 in stat but jamb gave me 99..... can u imagine
what about applied general STAT.
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by omolola15(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2016
LastMumu:
I was given 0 in English and Mathematics but scored 63 and 59 in Agric and Igbo respectively. sad

Now i know the meaning of your moniker grin grin
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2016
My younger sis complained about this too.. According to her, she spent more time on biology and did it well but unfortunately, it turned out being the lowest. While chem and physics which she complained about was the highest.
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Bt i thought jamb av solve u guys prop.by adding 40marks to ur mark.wish wan kan b una complain again
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Wallade(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2016
It is simply amazing that we chose to posit that "they (examiner) gave me ........score" whenever we fail instead of indicating: "I scored ........".

I can relate to that school of thought because I was once like that too. However, I learnt to take responsibility for my actions and inactions too over time. You guys can adopt the lesson too.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by maxwell767(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Lol..... Must u patronise jamb every year all becus u wnt to further ur education...grin there are schls in Ghana or Benin republic that u can get ur admission without stress..... If u nEed info let me know.... grin
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Please I noticed something in this ongoing jamb and I want to know whether am the only one noticing this....

Did you Notice that You Scored LOW in a particular subject you are expecting to score HIGH and VICE-VERSA??

Imagine I did My maths First expecting not less than 80-90 To my surprise they gave me 40....and English wey I end up guessing the answers due to insufficient time they gave me 60.....I was like is that not a mistake

Same Thing also happen to 3-4 of my friends

Ahbeg those that have seen their result . Did you notice something like that?
SHARE YouR OWN EXPERIENCE
Team...#Jamb_Remark_Our_Exam
same here
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
LastMumu:
I was given 0 in English and Mathematics but scored 63 and 59 in Agric and Igbo respectively. sad
u dey lie abe i no read am well

U mean u score 0 (zero) for maths and English?, abeg reply me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2016
BreezyCB:
I'm expecting 70+ in English they gv me 45
i was expecting 80 in English bt the useless ppl gave me 42 imagine
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Rapsainot(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Jamb is a fvck baby..... I'm an undergraduate of MTH & STAT...
there's no how I could've scored so low in English (doing my 5th GNS course this semester) physics ( Haba nah , with all the knowledge shey eigen value, trig, mechanics, vector ni mofe so ni
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Masterkolinks:
JAMB is so annoying..
I killed Maths completely, as in I finished it, I was expecting not less than 85, they gave me 30.
I don't know English at all, I just guessed all through, I was expecting marks like 12,13 and they gave me 32..
The most painful part, my best subject Chemistry, I was expecting not less than 95 bkos I knew everything and I also crosschecked as soon as I finished my jamb, but they gave me 18
Then Physics, I was just expecting God to lead d way, and to my surprise, they gave me 14 making a total of 94..
And pls can I still use this result to gain admission into OAU? Or should I wait till next year bkos I'm tired of staying at home. Arrghh!! Since 2004 that I've been writing jamb..
JAMB is so annoying!!!!
dis ur result no get part 2, I guess ur aggregate is 94?.
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by ephemm(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2016
BreezyCB:
I'm expecting 70+ in English they gv me 45

You could never have scored 70+ in English with the way you construct it.

It should be: "I was expecting 70+..."

2 Likes

Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by andreernest28(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2016
nairalanders jambites how u nah dey?
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by nonstan(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Please I noticed something in this ongoing jamb and I want to know whether am the only one noticing this....

Did you Notice that You Scored LOW in a particular subject you are expecting to score HIGH and VICE-VERSA??

Imagine I did My maths First expecting not less than 80-90 To my surprise they gave me 40....and English wey I end up guessing the answers due to insufficient time they gave me 60.....I was like is that not a mistake

Same Thing also happen to 3-4 of my friends

Ahbeg those that have seen their result . Did you notice something like that?
SHARE YouR OWN EXPERIENCE
Team...#Jamb_Remark_Our_Exam

Baba calm down...no mistake..d correct options are programmed on the computer..what u score is what u get

1 Like

Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by queenaisha(f): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2016
same here!...i think jamb should tell us the markin scheme they are using i got 70 in crk and the english i did so well scored 65...well all said and done am never writin jamb again by God grace #unionpoint
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Jamb Books of Lamentation!!!

Una welldone oo grin grin

Sombody even said.... I killed it.. I killed maths. lol
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by moshoodn(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
You guys are really funny...

JAMB has always been like that since time immemorial... No be today.

I said same thing 15 years ago.... Truth is what you see is what you get! (WYSIWYG)!

Take heart.
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Charlesdock(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Prof Dibu! there are some pple here that you haven't dansuked. grin
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by babasolo(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

u are jocking rite?

My dear ahhbeg ask dat nigga ooooo...I hope he's joking
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by xender(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2016
it happened to almost everyone .....!

JAMB system is messed up.

#RemarkJamb2016#
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by gbens2000(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Masterkolinks:

No, I'm jogging.. Fool. Something paining me and ur sense still thinks I'm joking.. Abeg gerrarahere!!
bro u harsh oh.
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by Ajetomobiife: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Good evening friends. My name is ajetomobi ifedayo am a student in india studying (BBA) I want to bring this opportunity available to all my fellows naija friends who want too study here is also cheap and okay and if u are interested in MASTERS PROGRAMME OR BSC OR PHARMACY,TECHNOLOGY,BBA,BBM,NURSING OR MEDICINE in india. study at affordable price.no need of jamb only weac result For more enquiry contact me on fb Facebook.com/ajetomobi ifedayo amaya, whatsapp +917097744084 email :ajetomobiifedayo@Yahoo. Com
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by sheyinoni(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Masterkolinks:
JAMB is so annoying..
I killed Maths completely, as in I finished it, I was expecting not less than 85, they gave me 30.
I don't know English at all, I just guessed all through, I was expecting marks like 12,13 and they gave me 32..
The most painful part, my best subject Chemistry, I was expecting not less than 95 bkos I knew everything and I also crosschecked as soon as I finished my jamb, but they gave me 18
Then Physics, I was just expecting God to lead d way, and to my surprise, they gave me 14 making a total of 94..
And pls can I still use this result to gain admission into OAU? Or should I wait till next year bkos I'm tired of staying at home. Arrghh!! Since 2004 that I've been writing jamb..
JAMB is so annoying!!!!
Am proud of you,keep trying u will get there someday,since. 2004 till now JAMB. Shd jus do the needful grant u scholarship,so that the youths can have their chance as well. Dooh keep going on. 12years (12years a slave maybe you should watch that movie for inspiration)wow more ink to ur pen,wishing u success next march

1 Like

Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by tobiloba940(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Instead of u to start focusing on your Post utme..you are here looking for experience #Smh
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by kumakunta: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2016
So we actually have more jambites on nairaland than graduates.

NO WONDER
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by charlesucheh(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
BOIZ be forming mathematicians on this thread! Instead of them to admit they failed, they're here blaming jamb... Is this place Jamb headquarters?? You all are just throwing Unnecessary tantrums like small children, don't go and think of how to construct yourselves better than the "YOU" that just failed, stay here and complain....RUBBISH....una need slap.
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by iamDreezzy(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

u are jocking rite?

LMAO
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by tobiloba940(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Lmao..You go old for house
Re: Jambites Did You Noticed This??? by mjbaba: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Una don get excuse dis year abi. Ok. Kontinew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Futminna 2011/2012 Admission Session / A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student / The Potter' Wheel Full Summary For 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.