Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Onjeh Claim To Defeat David Mark By Lanslide - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Onjeh Claim To Defeat David Mark By Lanslide (427 Views)

Scientists Claim To Have Solved The Mystery Of The Bermuda Triangle / David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner / Onjeh Claim To Defeat David Mark By Lanslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onjeh Claim To Defeat David Mark By Lanslide by okpiewon(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
According punch Onjeh of APC after after intensive Interview with David GBABO about his efforts to replace David Mark at the Senate among other matters.Read the interview below

How long have you been a member of the All Progressives Congress?
I have been a member of the APC since the time of its formation. I was in the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, one of the legacy parties that merged to form the APC.
How did you get the party’s ticket to contest the Benue-South Senatorial District election?

Like every other person, I contested for it since I was qualified by all standards. By age and educational standard, I was qualified. I am also a member of a political party. I purchased the intent form and I went into the primary and emerged as the candidate of the APC for the senatorial district.

http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/03/election-re-rundaniel-onjeh-of-apc.html

(1) (Reply)

Best App Store Optimisation Services / Online Travel Agent System / Onagofly Rewrote The Crowdfunding Records Of Drones On Indiegogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.