Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,090 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1160 Views)

How To Become A Professional Builder In Nigeria / . / I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
Re: . by larimo(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2009
Yemtech,

How much will you take to build a 4-bedroom twin duplex+1 BQ each in Ajah area?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
Re: . by AKFEM: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ YEMTECH CONSTRUCTION, i actually consulted your web site but it wasn't functioning when exactly are we to see some of your numerous constructions that you've handled or currently handling grin i just can't wait to start a building project & you're my prospect cool, pls! hurry up with the website thing wink
Re: . by desse: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ larimo

I strongly advice you to be very careful in course of your building project , you did make a request of your quote i sent you an ideal i even gave out a design for you what a twin duplex look like , isent you a design you could build for 15 million . Am only advising you not to get salk in corse of you building project or you meet with a builder who might give you hope of 15million naira and when you embak on the project , he start dishin you out variation and changing the subject, sometimes nigerian donot want the truth that why they fall on wron hand , am an architect -builder and this all i do for live in my seven years of practise i have design houses and involve in project management , i donot not blow outes , consulting /contracting job is very sensitivy that why we consultant need to let our client need to have the truth from onset , donot give your job to a despirate builder is either he ends up runnin away with your initial off front payment or he own the labourers and your project will be crawling until you are meant to pay more or you got frustrated over the whole task. i have experience what am strictly telling you i have been i desperate bid to get a project i got frustrated without making profit cause i did not need to drag my name in mud or facing uneccesaries task cause the client is a friend to a police boss i have to get money out of my income to complete the foundation then i back off after. I ADVICE YOU DONOT FRUSTRATE YOUR CONSULTANT SO THAT YOU WILL NOT GET FRUSTRATED. A bridge of contract between client and consultant leads to BIG FRUSTRATION , sometimes it happens even at government level.

cheers

desse-architect/builder
Re: . by Nimshi: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2009
desse:

where and when did you obtain your degree in Architecture?

Also, are you registered to practice in Nigeria?

Re: . by desse: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ Nimshi

Am in process of obtaining my seal , my proffessional exam is on , i attended lagos state polytecnic , after which i proceed to federal university of akure for pgd and master so have i answered your question sir.

(1) (Reply)

9 Flats For Sale In Ketu! / Warehouses Available for Sale/Lease in Ogba,ikeja,kirikiri,Oshodi-Apapa,Amuwo etc / A Facilitied Shops To Let At Ojodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.