Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

How To Unsubscribe From Any MAIL LIST! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Unsubscribe From Any MAIL LIST! (2148 Views)

How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel / 40 Million Nigeria And USA E-mail List For Sale / What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unsubscribe From Any MAIL LIST! by branhampaul: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am Not Sure If This Would Work For PC Users.
There Was A Time I Was Trying To Unsubscribe From Naij.Com Because They Do Send Me Too Much Mail Thereby Making My Mail Box Filled Always, I Found It Difficult To Unsubscribe Until I Did What Am About To Show You Below.
What I Did Was;
+when I Opened The Mail I didnt See Unsubscribe At The Bottom.
+so I Clicked On "click To View Full HTML"
+THAT WAS When I Saw The Unsubscribe Link Below The Page Which I Then Clicked. Thats It.
Am Not Sure If This Method Will Work For PC Users But It Work Perfectly On My Java Phone.

(1) (Reply)

Extend Your Mtn Bis To 6months / Taboola Ads / Who Knows The Name Of Yabaleftonline.com Wordpress Theme??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.