Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) (23787 Views)

Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine / Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Ndlistic(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
According to Tiwa Savage fans on Instagram, their queen has just made a stylish comeback with this editorial spread shot by TY Bello for ThisDay Style magazine.

Ty Bello says;

TIWA SAVAGE : FAITH I couldn’t wait to see the clothes @tiwasavage would be photographed in .Especially that #RED dramatic dress that just wouldn’t leave my head ..I had never seen the dress before but it made such a strong impression in my heart ..I KNEW it had to EXIST. ..I had built some black panels to create an enclave for Tiwa to stand in.I wore my clothes inside -out ready to quickly paint the panels into what ever Colors worked with the clothes when they arrived . … And arrived they did.. A beautifully curated set of outfits that interpreted everything we had discussed.. But ALL IN BLACK!.. I had been silent about color when we pre planned to keep things fluid… But I understood that black was very versatile but sometimes difficult color to build a story on and I had to make a creative decision on my approach . I scanned the room for all that we had : amazing BLACK clothes and RED props from Mushin market … My biggest prop being an old RED Toyota starlet with BLACK and white faux -fur seats that I had chased down in Mushin market traffic the day before ..Convincing it’s driver ( who at first thought I was crazy )to bring it over to me the day before . I chose to shoot every thing AS THEY WERE. It became clear to me that I was going to have to ‘FAITH-IT’with this shoot . Black paired with red was stark and looked nothing like the pallet of different colors and tones that danced on the photos in my mind. So I had to make the images .. With what we had ..KNOWING and TRUSTING that the color pallets I SAW already EXISTED in the RAW black and red pixels and only had to be CALLED OUT in postproduction . This is how life is .. Not very predictable and sometimes we have to DECIDE to SEE the beauty when it’s not so obvious . So what ever color life is serving remember @tiwasavage and that Faith always makes new options … CALL out the red .. CALL out the green .. And all the colors in between ..! #tybellophotography #phototropism

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnZjehEbD7/

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Ndlistic(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
See more exclusive photos of her here.. http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/03/tiwa-savage-is-back-see-her-fab-spread.html?m=1

she looks absolutely beautiful. @Queen Tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Nykirjuliette(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wow....pretty tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Making more money!
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by efilefun(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Looking gorgeous kiss

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by ice25(f): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
me likey..... haters dieyyy
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
ok na

choi see as she soft!

who say money nor good

Nice pictures
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Tomilolavncent(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
#PrayforNigeria......................Not less than 2 to 3 weeks we heard about the fulani massacre in Benue,not quite long it Nollywood artist death,kidnapping of an underage girl to kano state,and the ikorodu girls..former President Obasanjo son in an auto accident..Now it our Minister with his wife and son...so painful.We all need Prayer.Please Nigeria(n)s need #PrayforNigeria....seun please help push this to FP #Prayforseun

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Flashh: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nykirjuliette:
Wow....pretty tiwa.

What's "wow" about her face?

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Modsenemy(f): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
So?
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by morganacanta: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Red is her worst album so far ,standing ovation ft olamide was decent but that's basically it .Instead of posing from one magazine to another she better hit the studio and release good music .. Yemi has already dethroned her as the Queen.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by omozu1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
This one na morning news.
We have seen the magazine since morning.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
I MUST BUY WAIST TONIGHT?
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by mousco(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
if only she was born in d 90s na me for date her
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Please,I'm still trying to find the 'sensational' thing in all this
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by refiner(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
waooo...so beautiful!....smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by yelgolddotnet(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Evyivy(f): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ty bello is actually very good and decent, that's why am certain she won't led jumoke astray.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by wrecksfurd(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
I just love this woman. First grade wife material kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Drinkwater(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
This girl cant atone for the deception she's done with her make up game
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by kingofchess(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
I have been dreaming about this woman 4 sometime nw
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by BE811APP: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
oh Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Bisjosh(f): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
She has this model contours cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by KayTash(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
m
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by tola9ja: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
tiwa

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by phemybof(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tiwatope

As i bring new Gyration Omo See Standing-Ovation

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by tola9ja: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
true talk

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=15pt] undecided ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS HAVE SMELLY PUSSSIES INCLUDING THIS MARRIED BIITCH CALLED TIWA SAVAGE undecided

team foreign girls cool
[/size]

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by ItzTun3chi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stunning
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by dubemnaija: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Modsenemy:
So?

IPOO spotted

Indigenous people of oduduwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) by Bishops10(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pls can anybody send me Adobe Photoshop via my email? Thats if its possible
@Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji By TY Bello / This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto / Photos From Rita Dominic's Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.