Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! (35265 Views)

Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / How I Was Saved From A Train Accident That Killed 600 People - My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Guys forming slave for girls since time immemorial.... just check out the op use of punctuations and English command ..you will know she still needs some home work to do...but those guys that will be quick to point at some others guys grammatical error. they write rubbish...and most them Na friend zone dem park. mtcheew..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Modsenemy(f): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Go back and take pictures or adonbiliv grin grin grin grin

Congrats dear.
I cld hv shared mine ,but its a long time ago. A bread actually saved my life sha undecided
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by slap1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
I have reported a reckless driver to soldier on the road. It worked.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by greatiyk4u(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

I didn't write well?...how pls explain!

I didn't use shorthand a lot!....put on ur spec pls!

I thank God for your safety, but I can authoritatively say that the quality of your written English can hardly pass Jamb without human grace.........u know what I mean,

Chukwu okike abiama dalu

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by greatiyk4u(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
sister thank God for u ooo.my own na 4 times I don escape accident because God gat my back.the first two na cow from nowhere wan collide with the bus i dey inside but God took over immediately. the other two na tyre burst anytime we reach one particular bustop.My dear na God hand we dey ooo

So u dey enter bus like every other commoner, I been dey hold u at a higher esteem.............no harm or insult intended.

Just my own way of letting u knw that am crushing badly on u.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by agenzxy(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2016
It is only God that will save his children... Same yesterday (Saturday) i saw a fresh accident on the same awka-onitsha express road around 7:30AM. A bus was involved in an accident, u need to see ppl on the floor. Our bus couldn't stop cos the site was gory
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by AyamConfidence(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork come and see o...them no want make you mate this year o...i think you said you will come to Naija this month
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by joey150(m): 12:25am On Mar 07, 2016
So did God hate the rest in the bus? If it was the new bus that you entered that had the accident would you then curse God?

Anyway its good to be thankful but not at others detriment..

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by profem1(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:
Nairalanders help me praise this awesome God for his mercy towards me!

yesterday...been Saturday,I planned to travel to anambra state university igbariam! to know how everything is going on there concerning jamb!... and to know how much it will cost me when I finally will be going there on 11th to sit for my jamb!....

I boarded a bus that morning by 11am....d bus zoomed off by 11:15...buh as we were moving,the driver was driving with reckless abandon!...he almost hit a car twice!...and after shouting at him,he cooled down then after some minutes,he starts his reckless driving!....I was very much afraid,so I decided to step down!....buh d conductor refused to refund my money,so this discouraged others that are willing to step down from stepping down!...

when I came down,I stood by d roadside...was difficult to get another bus cos most of d buses that passed bye was filled up!....but I patiently waited for about 30 minutes!....then finally I saw a bus DAT was half filled and boarded it and glory be to God he was an aged man and he drives slowly!...at least my heart was finally at peace!

then on our way....u can't believe wat I saw!..I saw the bus I boarded at first been involved in an accident with a golf!...it was really an eye sore!...most of the passengers there were injured...I was really shocked!...cries and shouts of pain....I felt pity and cried!....I was unable to take picture cos I did not have the heart!...in fact I was seriously weak!....buh all the same I thank God for no life was lost... wishing them a safe recovery!!!what if I was involved,I might miss this year's jamb!.....

lesson learnt!:please do step down when you notice you just boarded a reckless driver's bus!....LIFE IS PRECIOUS!!!

PS:..unfortunately there was no jamb conducted in the school yesterday!

Try to work on your tenses before the exam. That's if you've not written it.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by kobonaire(m): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2016
[size=1pt]@Refiner[/size]...I was unable to take picture cos I did not have the heart!...
This is what story tellers always say. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by openmine(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

yesterday...been Saturday,I planned to travel to anambra state university igbariam! to know how everything is going on there concerning jamb!... and to know how much it will cost me when I finally will be going there on 11th to sit for my jamb!....

I boarded a bus that morning by 11am....d bus zoomed off by 11:15...buh as we were moving,the driver was driving with reckless abandon!...he almost hit a car twice!...and after shouting at him,he cooled down then after some minutes,he starts his reckless driving!....I was very much afraid,so I decided to step down!....buh d conductor refused to refund my money,so this discouraged others that are willing to step down from stepping down!...

when I came down,I stood by d roadside...was difficult to get another bus cos most of d buses that passed bye was filled up!....but I patiently waited for about 30 minutes!....then finally I saw a bus DAT was half filled and boarded it and glory be to God he was an aged man and he drives slowly!...at least my heart was finally at peace!

then on our way....u can't believe wat I saw!..I saw the bus I boarded at first been involved in an accident with a golf!...it was really an eye sore!...most of the passengers there were injured...I was really shocked!...cries and shouts of pain....I felt pity and cried!....I was unable to take picture cos I did not have the heart!...in fact I was seriously weak!....buh all the same I thank God for no life was lost... wishing them a safe recovery!!!what if I was involved,I might miss this year's jamb!.....

lesson learnt!:please do step down when you notice you just boarded a reckless driver's bus!....LIFE IS PRECIOUS!!!

Thank God for ur determination to leave that bus....its so unfortunate how impatient,reckless and money-oriented most of our drivers have become...no conscience just money money...

That was how a reckless driver very early in the morning was driving along east-west road at break-neck speed in d mist of fog...unfortunately d bus and a trailer crashed leaving everyone dead....an elderly woman who managed to survive kept saying in a sorrowful tone,while she was taken away in an ambulance,dat she had warned the driver not to over-speed but he never listened...unfortunately for the woman,she died on her way to the hospital....
We must always call drivers to order wen they are trying to pull a fast and furious 8 stunt .....and if he refuses to listen,its best to come down and take another....some of dese drivers are not only destiny killers but demons from hell... Thank God for ur life
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by plendil: 12:39am On Mar 07, 2016
@OP,

We thank God for your life, but nna meeen, the kind grammatical missiles wey dey hit me left and right from this your piece were simply too much much for comfort.

Yes, you wrote it in a hurry, and yes this is the social media, and not "Jamb's use of English", but all the same some mistakes are simply too egregious for a jamb candidate: "Yesterday been Saturday". . . . ."as we were moving, the driver was". . ."most of the buses was filled, etc

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

gud 4 u.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by html14java(f): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Your Use of english.... Though you communicated fine, you must work on concord and use of tenses... The missiles in the writeup can bring down an aircraft.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by html14java(f): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

I didn't write well?...how pls explain!

I didn't use shorthand a lot!....put on ur spec pls!

Your Use of english.... Though you communicated fine, you must work on concord and use of tenses... The missiles in the writeup can bring down an aircraft.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by 19naia(m): 12:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Follow your common sense and instinct and it will prove worth more than time and money when value is measured in life to live.
Good on you there man smiley
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by vikeyz(m): 1:17am On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God for ur life, who knows wat will have happened.....
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God u followed your guts. God's guidance always. Congratulations.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by NEROSKY(m): 1:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by noblegrex: 1:41am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

when I saw that name I was shocked.glory to God for the direction.you used your instinct. may God be praised for his mercies endureth for ever.thank God for your life.may he continue to guide and protect every one of us in his mercy. Its not easy. Happy for you.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Praise God
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by otiigba1(m): 3:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Next time buy your own car, last time i took a comercial vehicle to enugu i was holding on to my preek until we got to the airport my destination. The next daybi went and bought my own car angry
Most nigerian commercial drivers are bloody dangerous drivers.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:48am On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:
You funny o you escaped accident which MAY result to severe or mere injury and all you could say apart from " i thank God for my life" is " i might miss jamb this year".

You should be arrested and released after jamb exam.
You've not seen an injury that is life threatening that is why you posted nonsense. DONT expect anyone to be ungrateful like you
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by emekarl4u: 3:49am On Mar 07, 2016
My brother GOD win...................He protects His people that diligently serves him,in PSLAMS 91V8..ONLY WITH THIN EYES SHALl WE SEE the reward of the wicked.

I worship God for your bold understanding, neglecting the sum u've paid and flee for your life.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by slightlyMad(f): 5:22am On Mar 07, 2016
if you had not come down, that bus would have skipped the reckless driver II of the golf
that accident wouldnt have happened.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by shellman: 5:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Synzu:
You won't be the first to die na? gringrin
But that is a careless, inhuman &heartless statement. You have no pity, live without a feeling but happy without adding to the felicity of others You live not only in solitude but a recluse from mankind. You should learn to glow for other's joy&melt for others' woes That's the way to belong to mankind &civilised culture
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by agarawu23(m): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha, abeg leave her o she get jamb to write. She go face the English language exam...lol
lol grin
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Flashh:

What would have happened? grin
you know that 'thing' na wink
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by tottinova: 5:51am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

If you were involved, you go even forget sey you reg for jamb.
Buh thank God nada happened to you
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by magabounce(m): 5:53am On Mar 07, 2016
@linearity finally..
Everybody has been subtle in their comments
@op ur comprehension sucks!!
Plus it's common sense to see danger and use d nearest exit.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by falconey(m): 5:58am On Mar 07, 2016
TOPCRUISE:

You've not seen an injury that is life threatening that is why you posted nonsense. DONT expect anyone to be ungrateful like you

Are you dyslexic? was my initial post not lucid enough for you to comprehend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour / Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt / Omo Elu Iju Akure-North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.