Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is The Business Oppurtunities In Dubai Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Business Oppurtunities In Dubai Real? (696 Views)

Best 4 Business Investment Oppurtunities In Nigeria / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Business Oppurtunities In Dubai Real? by webprof(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hello,

I am Misheal By Name, a young investor in his twenties, as a young lad, i desire to build a life of comfort and have all my dreams achieved as long as i live.

this brings me to my main question, for quite a long time, after my youth service, i've been hearing of the business oppurtunities that abound in the middle east, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia etc, talking about real estate investment oppurtunities, gold investments, oil and gas investments among others.

last year Debo Adejana of prime asset organised a business expo for Nigerians that will like to invest in the real estate oppurtunity in Ahbu Dhabi and Dubai, i tried making it to the invent but failed.

i even ment Mr Faiz Riza of Damac Properties in Dubai, but somehow lost his number, i am in need of information on how i can tap from the real estate investm,ent oppurt, in the middles east.

Have you invested in the middle east, Please share you thought and advise with me on how to scoop from the middle east and God will bless you.

Lest i forget, i presently wish to sell off some of my new Cars to fund my movie ( by his grace a Movie producer)[i][/i]

Mecedez Vboot: N650,000

Honda Element: N2.5m

Nissan Quest 2004: N1.2m

Honda VRV: N1.5m

Honda Odyssey: N1.6m

American Spec Honda Legend: N650,000

Thanks som much fr your time.

Misheal
Re: Is The Business Oppurtunities In Dubai Real? by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hmmmmmmn undecided
First off,carry ur cars go garage ie "Auto section" and mind u,no-one wud give u a thought there if u dont add the VIN(chasis no),Pictures and model.

Back to Topic,brb.
Re: Is The Business Oppurtunities In Dubai Real? by Winters23: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
?

(1) (Reply)

What Consultants That Earns Millions Do / Online Payment Solution / I'm New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.