Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help (894 Views)

Plz I Need Confirmation On This. / Plz I Got These Interviews..does Anyone Knw Or Heard Abt Em? / Needs A HSE Job Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by Sholy9ja: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
plz i need nairalanders assistance cos am fed up... am a graduate of elect/elect engineering i hav experience in teaching and also in customer care... am base in abuja plz i need help.....plz i need nairalanders assistance cos am fed up... am a graduate of elect/elect engineering i hav experience in teaching and also in customer care... am base in abuja plz i need help.....plz i need nairalanders assistance cos am fed up... am a graduate of elect/elect engineering i hav experience in teaching and also in customer care... am base in abuja plz i need help.....
Re: Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by domopps(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bro feel your pain but only God can help you........

Kindly try and submit your CV with any of these 2 recruiting firms ICSL and SOL NIG LTD.

God shall pick your call soon and we shall all be here to rejoice with you.......wish you all the best always

Cheeeeeeeeeers
Re: Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am also an Elect/Elect graduate, but I work as a business development officer with a company. With a good salary!

My Advice for you is too diversify and look for other options apart from Engineering. Channel your skill towards any Job you are applying for in your CV.
Re: Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by butanep(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
What's wrong with graduates of today? Stop the self pity and find something to do when the job isn't coming. You need to think outside the box.

Make up your mind there is no job. You will begin to think of something.

A graduate of elect- elect ought to have a handy work to survive.

Bros no work. Get it right and think of something to generate you money.
Re: Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by Sholy9ja: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
domopps:
Bro feel your pain but only God help can help you........

Kindly try and submit your CV with any of these 2 recruiting firms ICSL and SOL NIG LTD.

God shall pick your call soon and we shall all be here to rejoice with you.......wish you all the best always

Cheeeeeeeeeers
tanx bro amen and God bless u
Re: Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by Sholy9ja: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
I am also an Elect/Elect graduate, but I work as a business development officer with a company. With a good salary!

My Advice for you is too diversify and look for other options apart from Engineering. Channel your skill towards any Job you are applying for in your CV.
am actually learning website designing and am also an instrumentalist... tanx bro
Re: Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by Kbworld: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
how can one apply to ICSL and Sol Nig Ltd?
Re: Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by akuezi: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello dear. I learnt u badly need a job. Yes u need a job and a salary to go with it. But how much can the government or the company out there can pay u. Why don't u set up ur own biz by earning big in the leading industry. If u want to know how? Please whatapp me on: 09032312585. BBM :5C2D623B

Thanks
Confidence
Re: Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help by ICSLimited: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sholy9ja:
tanx bro amen and God bless u
Kindly visit www.icsjobportal.com to register and submit your CV. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

New Career Opportunity At Forte Oil / Vacancy At Deep Blue Energy Devices Ltd(oil Industry) / Today's Latest Job Listing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.