Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death (22102 Views)

Justin Onuorah Abuah Is Dead. Buhari Mourns State House Information Chief Abuah / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by coalcoal1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
sad... really sad
one question comes to my mind... how come it's only his family members that died in the crash? hmmmm
God have mercy
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by NobleAngell(f): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
But isnt this too much of a coincidence? Too many qsts on my mind begging for answers but who will I ask? May their souls rest in peace.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by waice6571: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dead mourning for the Dead!

One day it will be your turn but the people and the resources God kept in your care will be accounted for and nobody will be your advocate overthere.

A life lived for others is the true legacy.

A time for national sober reflection.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by emerged01(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
It is a big loss!
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by mayorrolex(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Many people are killed by fulani herdsmen in d southern part of dis country, dis president has never condemned dis barbaric act or send condolence message to d families of d deceased...dead men don't count.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by AreaFada2: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
These are not happy times for this country. Too many deaths: tanker explosions, Fulani herdsmen killings, ritual killings, kidnappings, husband/wife killing spouse, armed robbers killing, road accidents/deaths, rape, crime, just too many deaths.

Things are really bad.

With economy getting worse, people will increasingly turn on each other to make money, sad.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by magicalx(m): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rip..,and they said Goodluck was bad luck! One of this dooms day prophets had predicted this though!
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP.

This needs to be investigated to rule out foul play.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by HRich(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
ELVISHOT:

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed shock and sadness at the death of Barrister James Ocholi (SAN), who together with his wife and son were killed in a car crash in Abuja on 6 March, 2016.
President Buhari described the Minister of State for Labour’s death as untimely, regretting that Nigeria has lost a key component of the CHANGE agenda.

“Barrister Ocholi was an accomplished and patriotic Nigerian, who was keen to accept the call to service at a time his country needed him,” President Buhari said, adding that in the few months he had been in office, the late minister of state had already begun to distinguish himself through his commitment and dedication to his portfolio.

The late Ocholi has had a long record of political association with President Buhari.
President Buhari also consoled with the government and people of Kogi State, whom he described as having lost a distinguished and irreplaceable son. He prayed that God would comfort them and grant them the grace to bear the loss.

“The entire country mourns the loss of this great man, who has sadly left us when we need him most,” he said.
President Buhari has also sent the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Engineer David Babachir to formally convey the news to members of the deceased family as well as parishioners in his place of worship.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/06/buhari-mourns-ocholi/

They are still talking about these Change of a thing
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by smile2adam: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP so sad...
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by Sanchase: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP to Ocholi, his wife and son.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by InvertedHammer: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
I hope they recovered his loot.

It could be another case of Nigeria money lost to the Western banks.

/
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed shock and sadness at the death of Barrister James Ocholi (SAN), who together with his wife and son were killed in a car crash in Abuja on 6 March

While commiserating with the family.......so our president has feelings too and knows how painful it is to loose someone eh? I actually thought his heart was made of stone cos am yet to see an official release commiserating with the families of innocent Nigerians slain in Agatu and Lagos by his blood thirsty kinsmen. Yet to read where he unequivocally condemned such actions and called them to order. Surely his foot soldiers here and those who have eaten Aisha's rice wouldn't see anything wrong in that.... Iranu
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by niggi4life(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2016
idris4r83:
Why do all good things comes to an end?
hmmmmm

Flames to dust, lovers to friend, why do all good things come to an end? Nelly furtado...... My best sad song...ever green cry
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by justmenoni: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Op whose picture is that?? No be Reagan wife?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by ZombieSlayer: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP, buhari won't live forever, hope he is preparing adequately. It is pity BFR Freedom will happen whether in his 'very before' or over his dead body. He can't change that.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by henryhemon(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2016
ZombieSlayer:
RIP, buhari won't live forever, hope he is preparing adequately. It is pity BFR Freedom will happen whether in his 'very before' or over his dead body. He can't change that.

You 've to mix your m****N..s with this? Will you live forever? Do you know if you will go before him? May God help you from too much hate. Hate kills n you will be judged too for hating a man who obviously had done you no wrong. F***s***h b***r***i***

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by ZombieSlayer: 1:00am On Mar 07, 2016
henryhemon:

You 've to mix your m****N..s with this? Will you live forever? Do you know if you will go before him? May God help you from too much hate. Hate kills n you will be judged too for hating a man who obviously had done you no wrong. F***s***h b***r***i***

I will not live forever but Bi**Fra will live forever, I want to bet with my home in the village that, it will outlive Buhari and his children.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by henryhemon(m): 1:18am On Mar 07, 2016
ZombieSlayer:

I will not live forever but Bi**Fra will live forever, I want to bet with my home in the village that, it will outlive Buhari and his children.

Dude Biafra is dead and buried. I can tell you if referendum is done many many igbos will vote against Biafra. Quote me anywhere. Abu m onye igbo.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by ZombieSlayer: 1:27am On Mar 07, 2016
henryhemon:

Dude Biafra is dead and buried. I can tell you if referendum is done many many igbos will vote against Biafra. Quote me anywhere. Abu m onye igbo.

Oga deceive yourselve alone, even when you die, B**fria will be alive. Historian say to know the future we look at the past. Bi**afra was existent before lugard and Buhari, it still exist after lugard, it will exist after buhari and even after you. It's a simple truth. keep deceiving about your paternity.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by henryhemon(m): 1:35am On Mar 07, 2016
ZombieSlayer:

Oga deceive yourselve alone, even when you die, B**fria will be alive. Historian say to know the future we look at the past. Bi**afra was existent before lugard and Buhari, it still exist after lugard, it will exist after buhari and even after you. It's a simple truth. keep deceiving about your paternity.

Cuz I don't support your ma**n**s , You can Hang y***r***r Biafra is dead and buried. Period! No reasonable igbo man or woman who has things going for them supports it. Even Ojukwu regretted it n you come NL to rant, after all you can be like uwazuruike or nnamdi kanu so we know you're serious.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by henryhemon(m): 1:46am On Mar 07, 2016
ZombieSlayer:

If you are very confident, why don't you try organizing a anti-Biafra protest in Igweocha, Aba or onitsha. Oga no true Igbo man will taunt 3 million of his dead people by saying B**ia*fra is dead.

Here is your true story; your mother was kidnapped by an awusa mallam and taken to kano and impregnated, your came out after 9 months and grew up, now here you are shouting 'Bi**fra is dead', Like a true son of mallam aminu mai burukutu. Who tell you say u be Igbo? Lwkmd! grin

Like I said you can hang y****r****f Biafra is dead and buried. Period! Look at the places you mentioned. .. cheesy tells you something.....N proves what I mentioned no reasonable key word igbo man or woman supports Biafra. .....Qed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by skelewu404(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2016
barackosama:

Fool, do you have ideal of how many thousand Accident cases that make front page monthly on Nairaland?

Kogi People at work again. Heard you guys have decided James Ocholi Matter.
RIP Sir! In that dirty state Mysterious things happens even though we ain't supposed to believe in all these crap as a believer, it's just obvious!!!
must you insult me to make ur point
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by adeola777: 6:28am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by popcykaylah(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2016
henryhemon:

Like I said you can hang y****r****f Biafra is dead and buried. Period! Look at the places you mentioned. .. cheesy tells you something.....N proves what I mentioned no reasonable key word igbo man or woman supports Biafra. .....Qed.
bros why you dey answer that one na. ...as if when the chaos start he fit take one bullet for his so called biafra ..most of them are cowards ..
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by habsydiamond(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2016
An iroko tree as fallen. Be Prepared says the boycott. Cos it can be anybody's turn tomorrow. Have a splendid week.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death by restored2016(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Whose picture is being used in this news, for all I know that is not barr. James nor his wife. Op get ur facts correct before rushing to paste. Rip to d minister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Ortom Suspends Political Activities In Benue / OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs / "Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.