Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' On Mothers Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' On Mothers Day. (948 Views)

Try Not To Laugh! The Best Happy Mothers Day COMEDY By Tritri Comedy! / Who Wants To Be Employed / WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR? 08139458588 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' On Mothers Day. by decisive(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
MOTHER'S DAY ON 'WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE'

Emma Nwogu had barely sit on the hot seat when Frank Edoho started at him.
Frank: Emma,welcome to the seat.
Emma: Thank you Frank.
Frank: Were your parents aware you are on seat now?
Emma: ( Smiled) Yeah. Both of them.
Frank: That's fine. I love that. Wonderful parents. They will be looking forward to a million naira cheque tonight.
Emma: Exactly. Nothing less.
Frank: (Smiled) No problem. They must have prayed for you to win this fabulous prize.
Emma: Yes,they did. Especially mum. She nearly over prayed even. She loves me and I do love her too. She's ma life.
Frank: You are mummy idol. That is great. You know what?
Emma: Tell me something,Frank.
Frank: You know today is Mothers Day. You are going to make call to mum now and let's feel mama's love for you.
Emma: (Stirred on seat) Okkk...OK.
( Mama's number was dialled, then mama picked the call)
Frank: Hello,this Frank Edoho from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire,is that Mama Emma.
Mama Emma: Yes,Mama Emma. What happened?
Frank: No problem mama. Emma is on the seat now,and because today is world's Mothers Day,we want Emma to celebrate you for few minutes. Emma will speak to you now.
Emma: (Perspiring) Hello Mama
Mama Emma: Who are you?
Emma: Ha ha,na me Emma your son.
Mama Emma: That's good. I wanted to be sure its your voice. Emma...Emma,you are a useless boy. Since two years ago you're calling now. I told you to return my gold necklace that you stole you refused,you stole your father's wallet,took the ATM cards and withdrew all the money,you left us to suffer...
Frank: Mama,are you aware you're on air?
Mama Emma: Frank or who are you,can you be happy with such?! Imagine,Emma went to Mama Chinedu my customer lied about me and collected #200,000,he impregnated four girls before he ran away. While on the run he visited my cousin,he lied to him I was sick,he collected #155,000 from him. The last I heard about him was when he sent a lady with two months old baby to me,she told the girl that I said I wanted to see my granddaughter....
Emma: Mr Frank can't you drop this call?
Frank: I am sorry Emma. Its programmed ten minutes.
Mama Emma: Me I no vex but Emma..Emma,you no go enjoy beta for life,since morning we neva chop,we never finish the debt,now una want celebrate hungry mother ,na so una pikins dem go dey celebrate you...
Frank: Mama,we want you to make a wish. We will certainly do it. Even if you want the million for him without answering questions. Make you wish Mama.
Mama Emma: Thank you,thank you. Kindly deport him here with immediate effect. Don't give him one naira o. Let him come and taste the sufferness and shame he put us here. Pikin wey bury him parents happiness go die sad.
( The line went dead)
Frank: Well,emem Emma,we don't have right to deport you as Mama Emma requested but can you please leave the hotseat and you can no longer play the game,now and even again.

(I believe some people are worse than Emma but are posting their mums pictures on social media,I pray one day,you meet your Mama Emma if you refuse to change)
Re: 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' On Mothers Day. by coolebux(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Title : Emma And The River

(1) (Reply)

Pic: When He Rejects The Heavenly Reward.. / How Nigerians Have Ridiculed Tafawa Balewa-photo / What Kind Of Phone Security Is This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.