Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North (23093 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Mom Whose Two Kids Were Abducted By Apprentice Has Attempted Suicide 3 Times / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Rexyl(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2016
The north needs moral and spiritual revival, because to majority of them, such practice is a normal thing permitted by their tradition or religion
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by segebase(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2016
hunt for virgins by dura
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by juman(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Forcing anybody to Islam is not acceptable and wrong.

Quran says:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." (Quran 2:256)
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Adekamkpe23: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
This is serious
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by rita25(f): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2016
why na soso virgins dem dey steal? aint this muslim brodas patient to inherit their 1000 virgins after death? they want to do the kpoki nau. grin
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Rasdagama: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2016
I have of this opinion that let the worst happen, a riot act should be read by CAN President to these devil worshippers, called Muslims, that enough is enough of this nonsense. These animals in human skin should be made to know that they are not the only one with the monopoly of violence. The" war"will be taken to their door steps should such barbaric acts happen again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by rusher14: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Elobyte:
D fast solution to these atrocities committed by northern muslems on d daily base in dis expiring country is total seperation.let d biafrans go nd the yorubas go their way too

So when they separate they would stop abducting?
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by phanshark(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Born2berich:
Below as revealed by punch newspapers after thorough investigative journalism are some of more Christian teenage girls that were abducted in some areas in the north, forced to convert to Islam and forcefully married without their parents consent.

1.Blessing Gopep, Stolen at 12 from a Bauchi motor park

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch?max_id=706473169784168447
4 me i think is high time for C.A.N 2 open a office 4 this kind of offences
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Rexyl(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2016
juman:

Quran says:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." (Quran 2:256)

It would be like northerners practice a dangerous version of Islam which they believe is the best and pure while they consider southern muslims as those who are corrupting Islam.

More investigation should be made into evils that these people have done under the guise of religion. All wives over there must be investigated to know how they became wives. It is disgusting to see religious leaders and some political leaders keeping and later forcibly marrying minors against their consent. Haba!

A ministry should be created to look into this crime and serve those who are guilty the right punishment. God can't be the author of wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by 9jasmart(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Dis people are notin bt a plagues and reproach to dis country. No good news ever com 4RM their own side of the country and they don't contribute anytin meaningful to the nations development but rather pullin us down and takin us backward. Imagine a Nigeria without this saddistic gays, we would by now be among the greatest nations of the world.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Gaskia: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Are they all seks starved. They should legalize bro*t*hels for themselves and leave the infants alone.
We should query the Islamic hierarchy in Nigeria for the whereabouts of the Chibok girls. When we told them Chibok case was a hausa/ islam / APC conspiracy, they denied, now we are having clues....thanks to Ese Oruru's parents relentless fight.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Born2berich: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2016
juman:

Quran says:

But it is happening, so why?
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2016
This aberration didn't start today even if it's now the victims got a louder mouth piece.

When Boko Haram kidnapped the Chibok girls, they only repeated what has already been happening but this time, in a larger scale.

Boko Haramism/fundamentalism has been hewned into the fabric of Islam in the North a long time ago.

When GEJ said that Boko Haram is in the government he was right I tell ya!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by juman(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Rexyl:

It would be like northerners practice a dangerous version of Islam which they believe is the best and pure while they consider southern muslims as those who are corrupting Islam.

There is no credible islamic leadership organ in nigeria, this is a problem.

The absence of such structure to regulate and interact with muslims across the country creates a devoid of coordination among muslims.
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2016
So na nw u knw
MendeZ:
I don dey suspect this nairaland to be shielding the APC government. Also closing threads posted against the ruling party
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2016
WHY SHOULD NIGERIANS BE SUBMITTED OR SUBJECTED TO A SHARIA COMMISSION AGAINST THEIR FAITH?
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by shammah1(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
With this kind of act you won't find Sahara Reporters. They're only good in propaganda and biased journalism

Where are the #BringBackOurGirls campaigners? Is this any different from the Christian Chibok girls?

Bunch of hypocrites kowai!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by kinwhite(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2016
MAY GOD SAVE US
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by egobetatoday: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2016
agbangam:
Sincerelly speaking, pple from d north need to sit down and have a re-think about dis their age long tradition of marrying under age girls.
It so bad and even d learned among dem still engage in dis naughty act. Their are somethings dey ought to apply common sense to but u see dem hiding under their religion to commit dis evil act. Its really shameful!!!
Marrying girls dat were suppose to be in sch and even under their parents tutoring. Too bad.

wetin concern us if they want to marry young children? As far as we are concerned they shouldnt take our girls for conversion to their evil religion. they should go for their fellow muslim girls. i wouldnt even care if they marry a 3yr old girl as long as she is a child of their fellow muslims. THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION INDEED!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by sosilly4b(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2016
wastedsperm:
undecided ISLAM WILL CONQUER THE WORLD AND ALL INFIDELS WILL BE SWEPT AWAY. cool

I couldn't think of a better response than to repeat your moniker. 'wastedsperm' you chose a great name for yourself.
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by MrEverest(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2016
These are the kind of nonsense you get in a lawless & zoo country.
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by emmasege: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2016
It's getting clearer where the Chibok girls may have been kept. But for the body odour of the C-in-C, the defunct Department of State Security Service (now transformed to Daura Secret Service) should have started combing all the emir's palaces in the north, starting from Emir of Kano and Sultan of Sokoto.
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by egobetatoday: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2016
what has buhari said since the incidence of hausas abducting minors for marriage?
Is he covertly supporting his kinsmen? silence means he is in support!
Mama Taraba tweetted during Ese's case. Does she want to claim she hasnt been informed about these new cases? Her silence is deafening and my question is WHY?
El rufai, the governor of Kaduna state, how come we haven't heard any thing from you since the issue of the abducted girls in your state? i understand! since its not a competition on castigating GEJ or demolishing buildings its of no importance to you. El rufai, you seem to be a lover of destruction considering the speed at which you destroyed those buildings. How come these cases have not evoked the same 'concern' you had for destroying people's homes? i guess your parents never bought you toys when you where younger!
How about Aisha Buhari? is she busying herself with the 1billion naira earmarked for entertainment this year so much that she cannot say something? This APC government is too slow for my liken. Buhari is only fit to be president of a country in the 13th century not this modern day world. THEIR SILENCE IS DEAFENING!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Born2berich: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2016
kinwhite:
MAY GOD SAVE US
Amen
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by fairheven: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Welcomme:
I am not surprised. It has been happening for a very long time. Ese's case was just an eye opener. Only the media can help cuz the security and the northern authorities are all in support of this act.

Pls Oritsefor should b brought back as CAN president. He alone has d gut to speak without fear of no one. The peresent CAN leadership is nothing to write home about. They should speak out against this forceful abduction n conversion.
undecided

The "bling bling" Orits has compromised Himself?
Wonder why you haven't been hearing his voice?

After stooping so low to the last Admin,his conscience is totally battered.
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by sinistermind(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please o, the daughter of a family friend got missing yesterday morning after church in ikorodu. She's 12
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is this how get your virgins reward?

I am seriously trying to understand Islam, not just boko haram, the 7 virgins in heaven or is it eleven virgins or whatever, let me ask, when or if you guys finish killing hundreds as you doing, you get killed in the process, go to heaven like you believe and you get this 7 or eleven virgins, what do you intend doing with them? cos after having sex with them at least once or twice, they are no longer virgins, what then?

this is barbaric, insane and crazy, with their sharia laws that protects them and their 13 years old marriage age thingy, we seriously need to take a stand in Nigeria as young ones, as the youths, enough of all the online comments and likes and story telling, we have vented enough, we need to have a voice, we need a movement, let those know we aren't happy with their ways, we are one Nigeria and their illicit dirty acts rubs off on all of us, the world sees it as Nigerians kidnapping and abducting minors and having them married off, that's just crazy and must stop, my piece

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Osyabj: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
free13:
What is this about? Are there no more adult Muslim women in the north? Why prey on minors?

#where is the dull.ard

#where is the sultan?

#where is Sanusi?

#where is yerima? or were they also beneficiaries of this type of paedophilia set-up?

Are you out of the loop. All the people you mentioned have abducted Christian children as sex slaves.

Watch this AIT video Sanusi was the receipient of 13 year old Ese.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Sultan of Sokoto was the reciepient of 13 year old Patience Paul. She was used by the Sultan as sex slave for over 8 months inside Sultan's palace. She was released only after Ese and Sanusi story broke/
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Terye(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
effty:
All in d name of d "pissful" religion.
Must you blame a man's actions on his religion? No religion on this planet earth will teach such even indu . Stop been prejudicial and parochial..
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Abujabir24: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
So of all the Muslims girls around me it's a Christian girl I would go and kidnap? We have many girls here in the wanting to get married so why would a Muslim go and kidnap a Christian? If it's true, shame on them (Muslims) of its a lie, shame on them (punch).
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by condralbede(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mynd44......You banned me for days now, cos I aired my point, Nah God
go judge u.jane0000 abused me,so calling her to order is now against NL laws,hypocrisy Dats what u are .You banned me for contributing my quote on NL,do u Knw Hw lng I Hv been an active member to this great forum?mynd44 keep derailing NL with ur Bans .Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama Between A Police Officer And A Man Who Refused To Settle Him / Old Man Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Video Of The Physically Challenged Woman That Killed Her Newborn Baby In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.