Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix (45455 Views)

Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by KingTom(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Codedrock:
Some mumu here dey shout say Davido spoil Humblesmith song with the remix and actually he just made the song blow.. Now everybody is playing the first version even than the remix.. Go and check iTunes Osinachi is is the most bought at the moment...
Some ode people even dey talk say Davido pay Hummblesmith to feature on the song... Seriously?? How can any sensible person think like that??
bros you don baff? undecided
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by titosantana(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Davido is a brat!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by queenaisha(f): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2016
benuejosh:
Life of a celebrity... full of problems, troubles, hatred, e.t.c
i couldnt agree less bro buh i still wanna be a celebrity
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by jonnieoneng: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2016
MrAboki:
I thought they said the Yorubas were the most respectful tribe on Earth. grin

I guess rolling on the floor to greet and respect are not the same thing afterall. grin

It is often said "he who generalises,generally lies".What u said is equivalent to saying that all Moslem Northerners are terrorist.It is wrong to judge a people as a result of the acts of just one man.
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by ericmor: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Codedrock:
Some mumu here dey shout say Davido spoil Humblesmith song with the remix and actually he just made the song blow.. Now everybody is playing the first version even than the remix.. Go and check iTunes Osinachi is is the most bought at the moment...
Some ode people even dey talk say Davido pay Hummblesmith to feature on the song... Seriously?? How can any sensible person think like that??

I have never come across the remix n I love the song. Don't know if the remix will be as good n cool as d original song it self
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by excel101(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
dani1luv:

You all recall the Davido versus his baby mama drama that occurred earlier this year…? and Then Davido called out Dele Momodu in the remix of Humblesmith’s Osinachi

Well……City People magazine recently caught up with Dele Momodu and here are excerpts from their chat.

Of recent, there was news about Davido Baby-Mama and it became big news because Chief Dele Momodu happens to be the Uncle to Sophie, how did you react to Osinachi Remix by Davido?

You won’t believe that I just saw the video for the first time less than 2weeks ago. I saw the thriller for few seconds before that but I never bothered to go out of my way to watch it as I actually thought he was abusing me and I expected him to abuse me but when someone is like your son, you just have to let it past.

Whether we like it or not, we are like family. His Dad and I have known each other like forever. The devil is a liar, when good things are happening, the devil will want to come in between it and all. I saw it on-line first as people were tweeting about it and I initially said, well, he is abusing me, no problem.

You know several times in the past, he will attack me and apologize. I understand how he feels, he feels I am supporting my cousin against him and that is not it. All I wanted was just peace and I am happy we got it.

What is the situation of things now?

Well everybody is fine, all we wanted was just for them to acknowledge the mother of the baby and I have to say that Davido’s father was a perfect gentle man. What usually happened was that some people will go to them and tell them something and still come to us to feed us too. People just wanted trouble at all cost but God prevailed.

Does your Cousin see her daughter now?

Yes of course and that is why I said Davido’s Dad is a perfect gentle man and he did everything to bring about peace.

Do you see them coming together in future?

Well they are adults and I can’t talk about that.

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/03/heres-dele-momodus-reaction-to-davido-calling-him-out-in-osinachi-remix/
What Dele momodu would have done in such situation was to advice both of them like a big brother and not takin sides. Since you know Davido's father to be a perfect gentle man, u would have towed the path of resolution, you now see that what u would have done first is what u're doing last
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by ronaldbecky(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrAboki:
I thought they said the Yorubas were the most respectful tribe on Earth. grin

I guess rolling on the floor to greet and respect are not the same thing afterall. grin

lwkd......yeah..dat anoda roller afta rollin d floor
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by kenobi007(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Codedrock:
I don't know if money was involved but davido was the one that called humblesmith and requested to do a remix of the song with him.
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by rawsh247(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Davido's is a talented musician, I'm moved by his talents, good song osinachi ! It's a praise song anyway, he was good at bringing the situation into his song., kudos !!!
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by delightf(f): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
toocoded:
If I may ask, osinachi means what?

It means is from God,that's wat comes from God, all this celebrates shuld stop geting married they re not upto cuz they always divoce.they shuld live their life witout been maaried

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by opia12345: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Dubemkelly:
He only. shouted out...Dele Momodu- Osinachi, my bbaby mama- Osinachi. Means y'all are from God no insults

What will u say to "dele na my boy"
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Dubemkelly(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
opia12345:

What will u say to "dele na my boy"
Na lyrics na, Dele Momodu shouldn't assume he was called out in the song hence theere are thousands of Dele in the world
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by opia12345: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
bros , check the context of the lyrics
Dubemkelly:

Na lyrics na, Dele Momodu shouldn't assume he was called out in the song hence theere are thousands of Dele in the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.