Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! (746 Views)

Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September / El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by finalboss(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
how many meals hv you seen since then ?? haha bubu really deceived you guys... common #5 pure water is now #20 in minna here ..you guys will all suffer for this... i know y'all must be regretting now

Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
it's pdp that shares rice o
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by SUPERPACK: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
what of those who voted Pdp because maggi and onions did they get it.
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by doublewisdom: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Aisha Buhari cook rice for them last year. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by finalboss(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
what of those who voted Pdp because maggi and onions did they get it.
you are unwise

1 Like

Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha make those cow.odds no catch you o @OP
my hand no dey o
but wait o, how did an illiterate scam a supposed educated cum sophisticated people? it still beats my imagination o.
if sophistication na the type wey go make people with bows and arrows, machetes and stones kill me in my own backyard ehn, i better remain a trader o and 5% ooooo
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by SUPERPACK: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
finalboss:
you are unwise
park well abeg solomon.
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by finalboss(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
iamkeyz:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha make those cow.odds no catch you o @OP
my hand no dey o
but wait o, how did an illiterate scam a supposed educated cum sophisticated people? it still beats my imagination o.
if sophistication na the type wey go make people with bows and arrows, machetes and stones kill me in my own backyard ehn, i better remain a trader o and 5% ooooo
lols me self na one mind i use open this thread.. i know they ll still cm nd support there buhari aka bubu ... lols
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by finalboss(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
park well abeg solomon.
you are still confused my brother...
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by SUPERPACK: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
finalboss:
you are still confused my brother...
you are still confused my brother,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by nnachukz(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why are we these way? Mocking our duped countrymen. It is not fair, though zombies behavior most times irritate me.
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by finalboss(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:

you are still confused my brother,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see son i know you truly vote for buhari and you are among the people dat are regretting now... just shut the Bleep up ..nd let better people to comment if you dont hv anything to add to this matter
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by SUPERPACK: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
finalboss:
see son i know you truly vote for buhari and you are among the people dat are regretting now... just shut the Bleep up ..nd let better people to comment if you dont hv anything to add to this matter
see son i know you truly vote for GEJ and you are among the people dat are regretting now... just shut the Bleep up ..nd let better people to comment if you dont hv anything to add to this matter.
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by finalboss(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:

see son i know you truly vote for GEJ and you are among the people dat are regretting now... just shut the Bleep up ..nd let better people to comment if you dont hv anything to add to this matter.
nonsense...mimic
Re: To Those Monkeys Who Vote Buhari For Free Meals!!!!!!!!! by SUPERPACK: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
finalboss:
nonsense...mimic
nonsense...mimic.!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Lying Again On Al Jazeera (video) / Salient Thoughts On The Rivers Monorail / Minister Of Sport Visit Gongola State In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.