Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

Matters Arising Buharis Interview! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matters Arising Buharis Interview! (1108 Views)

Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / See List Of Buharis Ministers / Buharis Interview On CNN Last Night's Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by allycat: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Two things the president said in his Aljazera interview caught my attention; One is that Nigeria under PDP had 42 ministers, wrong under Jonathan in particular there were 29 ministries but 42 ministers. Also he said for 16 years oil was sold at $140 , wrong again. from 1999 to 2005oils old at less than $50 rising to $145 in 2009 and then falling back a bit toabout $100 till 2014 when it started dropping again to its present level. Our President should have remembered he wasn't talking to Nigerians only who as a rule do not think and swallow every line hook line and sinker but was gIvinghoe an interview on international mediagnosis which can and will be analysed by non Nigerians also especially those he is discussing serious matters. I hope he didn't quote those oil figures during his talks in the Middle East. The problem with propaganda is that if you repeat a lie often enough you actually start believing it is the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by TippyTop(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Actual question asked Buhari and Buhari's actual answer.
We have a dead-brain president who has zero knowledge of diplomacy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3468152_bbbbbbbubub_jpeg1eb539efe0b4779ae55510f0151e98c3

1 Like

Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by psucc(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Epic reply!! Lolssss
Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by Flexherbal(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmmm! This our president needs a little flexibility.

1 Like

Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by ifyan(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
allycat:
Two things the president said in his Aljazera interview caught my attention; One is that Nigeria under PDP had 42 ministers, wrong under Jonathan in particular there were 29 ministries but 42 ministers. Also he said for 16 years oil was sold at $140 , wrong again. from 1999 to 2005oils old at less than $50 rising to $145 in 2009 and then falling back a bit toabout $100 till 2014 when it started dropping again to its present level. Our President should have remembered he wasn't talking to Nigerians only who as a rule do not think and swallow every line hook line and sinker but was gIvinghoe an interview on international mediagnosis which can and will be analysed by non Nigerians also especially those he is discussing serious matters. I hope he didn't quote those oil figures during his talks in the Middle East. The problem with propaganda is that if you repeat a lie often enough you actually start believing it is the truth.

It seems you don't know your president or are you surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by agabaI23(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
allycat:
Your information on oil prices was wrong too. Go check again
Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by dukecharles(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
I was disappointed when watch the interview

1 Like

Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by Newsi: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
What more can u expect from a gworo-chewing burukutu-sipping certified certificateless dullard of a herdsman?
Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by WailingWailer00(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2016
useless and worthless leader and king of the North
Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Everything mr president said are all lies, from dwirling economy to Bokoharam and Biafra.
Today I bought fuel 140Naira at warri........when he promised to bring it to 40 naira without subsidy.. He said subsidy is Kwaruption, Yet he still pay subsidy... Who is fooling who...After we made fun of Mr Jonathan of cluelessness... Mr buhari told us one naira will be one dollar....my brother..Now $1=N330...
Buhari telling nigerian indirectly not to school abroad, yet his children are schooling in foreign schools and he told us before election he didnt have money to purchase form. Tell me where he got money to send his children to foreign school??
I strongly believe buhari need to resign and enrolled himself to kinda of further studies......like other head of states that ruled Nigeria did. They further their education, gave public speech, wrote books, improve in their personal development......Buhari has failed on that. He was idle on that, only appearing on Bbc hausa to speak hausa... Where in Nigeria after buhari left office as a head state to give public speech, symposium, educative forum speech, or write a simple 20 pages of books, where where where??
I see reasons pple are telling him to produce his waec certificate.......
His pple, hausas-- causing mayhem here and there since he became president. Killing pple, woman and children without mercy. I saw some pictures today on facebook on aguta herdmen killings---- Jesus christ!! I was shocked to see a toddler's hand cut off with deep machete cut in his head, corpes litters the bush path...pple killled in their pool of blood. A woman and her child lifelessly lying on bush path. It was an EYE SOAR....What kind of breathing monster that can kill somuch pple without remorse. ....chaaiii.
What does our religion teaches us about killings. ....These herdmen are devils, worst than bokoharams...I mean equal to Bokoharam. ..
No wonder the east are crying for sovereignty state of biafra, cause this killings are not stopping anytime soon. ITS HAS BEEN BEFORE THE CIVIL WAR. There is no sign of this religious bigot stopping killing in the future..Recently, the yorubars are saying no More one Nigeria cause of same kind of illiterate killings in lagos on yorubar land......
THE WORST PART OF IT....MR BUHARI IS KEEPING A BLIND EYE on these killings caused by his pple...So before Mr buhari will leave office 2019 half of Nigeria must have died in the hands of his brothers....Chaiiii.
I WILL SUPPORT BIAFRA ON THIS....The killings are so much to bear....The international community are looking up to us. And everyday hausa will continue killing...why why why why why?
NIGERIA WHICH WAY......Can splitting the country the solution? Have ponder on it severally and I think CAPITAL "YES".. The killings will stop automatically. ....quote me anywhere.
The USA saw it.....And said Nigeria is a failed state. They will not vomit that..Its really true...
If Biafra 99% Christian dominated state can be achieved peacefully. I WILL SUPPORT IT...No more blood shed.
LETS BE REASONABLE HERE....BUHARI SAID MORE THAN 2MILLIONS NIGERIANS WAS KILLED DURING THE CIVIL WAR........POINT OF CORRECTION....Its "MORE THAN 2MILLION IGBOS WERE SLAUGHTERED".
Re: Matters Arising Buharis Interview! by Know2020: 1:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Newsi:
What more can u expect from a gworo-chewing burukutu-sipping certified certificateless dullard of a herdsman?

Oh jesus...for one person! Lol

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable As 9 Rivers Assembly Members Confirm Lamikanra As Chief Judge / Enugu State, Celebrates Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi As He Turns 52 / Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.