Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Pls I Need Ur Help With Jamb Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Ur Help With Jamb Issue (477 Views)

Jamb Issue / Pls Help Over Jamb Issue / Need Help On My JAMB Issue Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help With Jamb Issue by Sylvester70(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
my younger brother wrote his jamb on thursday 3rd march 2016 but haven't recieved his jamb score neither have it been posted online, most of his classmates that wrote the same day with him (not the same center) have gotten theirs since friday.i want to know if theirs need to panic or not if no then what are the solutions that can help.thanks for ur contributions

(1) (Reply)

Ayodele Awojobi's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Its Time To Learn And Upgrade Your Expressions. / 100 Facts You Must Know - Fun Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.