Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord (1264 Views)

HELLO Phone Lord's! Can Any One Help Me With How To Use BB Subscription On Andro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by geniusc: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2006
[flash=200,200]http://[center]HELLO GUYS/GIRLS

WELL WELL I WILL LIKE TO ANNOUCE THE WHIZ KID IN THE HOUSE CYBERGENIUS
IF YOU KNOW YOU, WANT TO KNOW HOW TO love-vendor A PHONE JUST GET DOWN WITH HIM CAUSE HE IS THE BEST IN NIGERIA
[/center]
[/flash]

CYEBRGENIUS MOBILE WORLD
(Making mobile phone wasy for you)
we love-vendor mobile phone, mp3 & mp4 player,smartphones, ipod and palm os
cracking and downloading of pc software
unlocking and flashing of handset
unlock of all kind of memory card
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by Neoteny(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2006
i swear you dont know the first thing about hacking.
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by gbadex1(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2006
Lmao @ neoteny!!

@ cyber:

son, go get urself some education. I suggest wikipedia tutorials or shyt like that.
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by gbadex1(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2006
Lmao @ neoteny!!

@ cyber:

son, go get urself some education. I suggest wikipedia tutorials or shyt like that.
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by graciella(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2006
i will like to meet him online-yahoo messenger
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by textmypage(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2006
Pm me on y!messenger
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by Neoteny(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2006
cyberturd
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by geniusc: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2006
HELLO

MY FANS I HAVE BEEN SEEING YOUR MESSAGE IF YOU REALLY WANNA TALK TO ME THE WHIZ KID LET GET DOWN TO TO YAHOO MESSENGER

cybergeniuscommunicationz@yahoo.com

I AM WAITING FOR YOU THERE
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by textmypage(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2006
Neoteny pm on yim- textmypage
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by chuksroy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2007
well i really need to talk with u. u can add me
kaycee_555@yahoo.com. hope to hear from u
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by bigrovar(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2007
THIS "CYEBRGENIUS" PISSES ME JUST MAYBE HE KNOWS ONE OR TWO THINGS ABOUT COMPUTER THE HE FEELS HE IS A GENIUS, SO WHAT .WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT PIMPING FONE,IPOD,ETC, JUST ABOUT ANY BODY U CARES CAN DO THAT, SO WHAT, IT IS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT HAVE SO MUCH RUBBISHED THE WORD GENIUS THAT IT BECOMES AN INSULT TO USE SUCH A WORD TO QUALIFY A PERSON LIKE BILL GATE,OR THE GOOGLE BROTHERS, GET A LIFE MAN AND STOP BOOSTING ABOUT BEING SOMETHING MORE THAN HALF WORLD ALREADY IS .I CAN love-vendor ANY HANDHELD FROM WWM5,S60,S60V9.1,UIQ,UIQ3, TO IPODS,PSP,PC ETC BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE ME A GENUIS, NO AM JUST A REGULAR 2OO7 GUY, THE PEOPLE WHO BUILT THE PLATFORMS ARE THE GENIUS
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by hayprof(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2007
Abi O my brother,
The Guy Opened A Thread nd Abandoned it. Leaving people wanting to know keep coming thinking that he wuld show up soonest
angry angry angry
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by nazzyon(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2007
Hello,

I wonder why people do such. The same applies to those who just 1 or 2 software to crack but for them to keep shot they keep announcing that they are hackers. While unknown to most people that those chiphead has never even tried to test what they have if it works or not.

If you did find out you may end up realising that CyberGenius could be anything,

We all have to be careful with those suckers
Re: Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord by kitaun(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2007
Leave d guy to his stupidity jare, only fools would get sucked into dealing with him, Nigerians sha!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Samsung Galaxy S Or Nokia N8 / Pls How Do I Set Up My Tcp/ip For My Mtn Bb / Mtn Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.