Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. (39880 Views)

See How Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Acknowledged The Valentine Celebration / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Wizkid Acknowledged Banky W On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Benjom(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmn.... 'Ayanmo eda' opapo. It's a one-at-a-time thing.
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by queenaisha(f): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2016
timidapsin:
I think its racism, because that Okada man is very black undecided
lol is olajumoke fair?
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by USDRONE(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2016
@ op you were too far for the camera to catch your face, you would have moved a little bit closer. Maybe you would have become a star by now.
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by joseph1832(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2016
LMFAO!. Now that is the question.
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by queenaisha(f): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2016
she is so super lucky! Wish her all the best
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2016
ojun50:
Go nd ask d person who discover her.
The person is a feminist
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by petkoffDrake(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Simple

Cos d byke man wasn't close enough undecided
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by dizzle101(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2016
His time for breakthrough was not on that day, as our faces are different so is our time. The Angel of favour came only with Olajumoke's own at that particular time.
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by shollyboy2: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2016
because God hasn't pick his call yet..that's why people no notice am.
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by GoldenJAT(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Na 2 carry Dem go court sure pass... I no go gree o
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by applemark: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2016
dizzle101:
His time for breakthrough was not on that day, as our faces are different so is our time. The Angel of favour came only with Olajumoke's own at that particular time.

Story for the gods
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by sinistermind(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2016
You Nigerians got no chills
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Intendy: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2016
him time never reach
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by mekonglobal(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2016
The trending news of the month goes to.......

Olajumoke d bread seller turned model cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Nbote(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2016
If I b am I for don sue all of dem for negligence, and even snapping me without my permission and thereby exposing me to the world.
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by ITSaWRAPPP: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
It is not his time to blow yet grin
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Boybreezy:
The okada man seemed to have posed well also or don't you think he deserves his own share of fame.....LOL grin grin

Shey Nah only olajumoke waka come**
staged sh¡t
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by felifeli: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Boybreezy:
The okada man seemed to have posed well also or don't you think he deserves his own share of fame.....LOL grin grin

Well , let's put it like this. When Jesus turned turned water into wine, why didn't the Bible mention the names of the people who brought the water ?

Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Donnetimmy(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2016
Jumoke is beautiful, only with makeup
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by AmAlbert(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2016
God never call the Okada man, na Togocel network him dey use....

But OP no vex o, na wetin you just dey observe, I hope say good thing no dey purge you sha.... Anyways na only talk I talk o b4 dem go tell oga Lala make him ban me, abeg o e neva tey I come back from leave o

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by tottinova: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Boybreezy:

She no even fine like that
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Raymee(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2016
The photo target was actually supposed to be for the Okada posture but agidi Jumoke no wan cömmöt for road & now she dön take the guy luck. Anyways, if na the Okada man TY snapped, am 100% sure that nothing for happen sef, let alone looking for the guy & even if looking for the Okada, na like till thy Kingdom come, nobody go see him again because of their hustling style. So it's was a kind of programmed destiny for the bread gurl. That's my opinion!

Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by kachnov(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Such is life
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by timidapsin(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
queenaisha:
lol is olajumoke fair?
a bit
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Nairadays: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
Lol grin grin grin

This make up fit dey stress this girl grin grin grin
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Johnny19: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Again anoda olajumoke thread wots dis NL turning into well just saying...simply put d okada man no get luck
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by silversonuc(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2016
MKO4ever:
Pls who knows how much is a litre of diesel now, I mean both pump price and supply/delivery price
kindly as ur president, he is the minister in chrg
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
I stil ask myself hw dis babe take enterdis pic cus for a vip like tinie to take a shoot, she wldnt b at close range to hm. I tink dis is all a set up
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Dubemkelly(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Oluwa no pick hin call, he should call back until he picks up
Re: Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. by Mariojane(f): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2016
timidapsin:
I think its racism, because that Okada man is very black undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy like seriously?

DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency / Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos)