Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Is The Reason Behind 24yrs Maximum Age By Most Employers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Reason Behind 24yrs Maximum Age By Most Employers (679 Views)

I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble / As Incredible As It Sounds, The Pay System Works And You Will Receive Maximum Pa / Why Employers Need To Empower Their Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Reason Behind 24yrs Maximum Age By Most Employers by Folabimi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is really bothering me, Nigeria education system doesnt encourage early graduation yet a lot of employers will be requesting for a maximum age of 24 to qualify for applying for a vacancy.

Or is there any significant diff in productivity between someone of 24 and one in late 20s. Or is there a law that specify 24yrs? Pls enlighten me
Re: What Is The Reason Behind 24yrs Maximum Age By Most Employers by DeanSim: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Job seekers are high.

There are lots of opportunities to choose from and as far they keep getting that bracket age offer, it's not going end.

As for the law, I await enlighten contribution as well
Re: What Is The Reason Behind 24yrs Maximum Age By Most Employers by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Folabimi:
This is really bothering me, Nigeria education system doesnt encourage early graduation yet a lot of employers will be requesting for a minimum age of 24 to qualify for applying for a vacancy.

Or is there any significant diff in productivity between someone of 24 and one in late 20s. Or is there a law that specify 24yrs? Pls enlighten me
Are u talking of max or min? Cos the content of ur post suggests u were talking of max while ur subject says min.
Re: What Is The Reason Behind 24yrs Maximum Age By Most Employers by Folabimi(m): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2016
ethene:

Are u talking of max or min? Cos the content of ur post suggests u were talking of max while ur subject says min.

Thnks, you're right

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Become Successful / FREE Document Scanning Special Offer By Folaby's Solutions Ltd / Untold Secrets Of How Smart People Improve Their Cvs And Personalities: A Case..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.