Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland (2464 Views)

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians / Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by Newsi: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2016

3 Likes

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by nnachukz(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
op make them no catch you o.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by StOla: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
How is it trending?

Or you are hoping to trend it?

4 Likes

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
See his ugly face. "The Lagoon Drowner"gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by Opinedecandid(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
A typical yuruba person is afraid and timid.

I know I'm risking a ban.
Guess what, I don't care.
I just returned from one.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
The lagoon master. Kabiyesi of all lagoons. May you live longer than the Lagos lagoon. Oba of the lagoon kingdom, do something about the abokis abeg, my agbalagba king! yeee!

4 Likes

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by fistonati(m): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2016
No animal is equal in Nigeria, both in size and weight
Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by LudaChriz(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Silly Oba

3 Likes

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by chriskosherbal(m): 3:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm please don't fuel crisis ooo
Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by 400billionman: 4:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Oba Lagoon..

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by junketer(m): 4:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Its official, hausa people pass yoruba people. Imagine what hausas will do to them if igbos leave nigeria and d yorubas are stuck with hausas. From now on i won't blame any yoruba who is against biafra bcus i now understand why dem dey para.

4 Likes

Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2016
We Yoruba's been serving hausa's since 1860 grin grin
Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by iamrealdeji(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
See his ugly face. "The Lagoon Drowner"gringrin
haba,the man is handsome o
Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by hollywater: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2016
So the Oba still in Nigeria? I thought he travel to London.
Re: See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland by johnmark1234(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Newsi:
Oba of lagoon one of Yoruba land; sorry one of egba land.don't worry very soon you ll have sutan of Yoruba land.

(1) (Reply)

Breakin News!! Herdsman Invades Delta Community, Beheads One, Injures Two / See What Formal President OBJ Says About GEJ. (screen Shot) / Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.