Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) (57215 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by ELVISHOT: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Minister of state for Labor and Employment, James Ocholi, his wife Blessing Fatima Ocholi, and their son died today in a fatal accident along the Kaduna-Abuja expressway. This is the son's last Instagram post. RIP to the Ocholis

http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/03/james-ocholis-son-last-instagram-post.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by myfantasies(f): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Handsome guy cry

Rest in peace cry cry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by nerilove(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wow so sad. Eternal rest grant them O Llord

27 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by DeanSim: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am just thinking who he might have been referring to.

Rest in perfect peace bro.

5 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by takoi: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nobody could have brought you down. My guess is that God has taken you up. RIP

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by funkyibodude(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Unfortunately death brought him down undecided. R.I.P to him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by takoi: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by stexsy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP bro...

I blame ur dad for accepting to work under a blood sucking demon called Buhari

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sad!
Only Jesus saves.
If he knew Christ, then all is well.

Point of note, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, then don't quote me.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by okuneddie(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
may ur soul and that of ur dad rest in perfect peace...Lord I that u for the gift of life. Not that I'm happy for what happened to this family but showing my appreciation. Oluwa E Seun o!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by lekjons(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

you make me sick!

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rest in Peace Joshua. God has you!

You'll be greatly missed.

5 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by seunny4lif(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
See the last post
" You want to bring me down, I bet you try it"
Who so ever the message is for has successful try it and won now cry cry
May God protect us all sad embarassed

4 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2016
SO THE RICH ALSO DIE

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by duduade: 1:31am On Mar 07, 2016
So sad....

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by dubemnaija: 1:37am On Mar 07, 2016
lekjons:
you make me sick!

Go and buy drugs for the sickness

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by mikron(m): 2:38am On Mar 07, 2016
and death brought him down, what an irony. so sad. REST IN PEACE BRO
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by seunajia: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

There are some things you don't say. A whole family is dead in the twinkle of an eye and all you could come up with is this.

Sense.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by ahizih(m): 3:01am On Mar 07, 2016
seunny4lif:
RIP
See the last post
" You want to bring me down, I bet you try it"
Who so ever the message is for has successful try it and won now cry cry
May God protect us all sad embarassed
He dared. RIP to de dead
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by ahizih(m): 3:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Sheraton hotel hmmmmmm, RIP shaaa the rich cry too
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by jaytee01(m): 4:25am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

Are you okay?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by omaguibu(m): 5:21am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP Dear
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by jazinogold(m): 5:45am On Mar 07, 2016
so sardonic and baddonic!
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

Your thinking is a sad story.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by VcStunner(m): 6:17am On Mar 07, 2016
Wasted... poor thing
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Handsome guy. Its a pity!
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by ziccoit: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2016
The long arm of death is going to catch up with each and everyone of us when it's least expected. The funny thing about death is you are going to be held accountable for the minutest of the sins. So, stop hating on NL, stop writing lies, stop denigrating your fellow beings, stop ethnic bigotry, stop abusing people, the list is inexhaustible.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by orobs93(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Lemme not sound mean

But people die every day.

2 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by ayemerbarth: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Wat the heck is wrong with that ministry. Ngigi was first rumoured to have slumped and died. Being a sharp man he passed it to his surbordinate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by NobleAngell(f): 7:11am On Mar 07, 2016
So what? What has this tweet got to do with d fact that he died? Pls people should stop this. This is absolute BS.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.