Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Always Get Something Doing. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Always Get Something Doing. (479 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Get Something Doing. by wisesoul(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
It baffles me when I saw the larger number of students taking the UTME exams in FUTA centre here in Akure. The first thing that came to my mind was "WHERE IS THE JOB AFTER GRADUATION?"_I can't imagine millions of graduates joining the tens of millions of unemployment graduates yet many are still applying to become an educated person, Though it's very good to acquire more knowledge but where are they going to put it in to use?. No wonder a youth once said at a symposium that he would have preferred to invest the money spent on his education in a meaningful business, which would have been generating better income by now. His comment is out of frustration, Where are we going in this nation. Good leaders are becoming a scarce commodity in our society because the system is very bad, therefore the products from such system can't be wholly certified to be extremely good. For as many who thinks there is a white collar job out there, please kindly get something doing like entrepreneurship or learn a trade because the direction the country is heading can't be predicted, you kind get started from there are still aiming at your dreamed career. Even if this present administration will create jobs, it cant cater for up to 5% of the unemployed graduate apart from the unemployed youth ( both graduate and non graduate). An idle hand they say is the devil's workshop so please start from somewhere. despise not a little beginning. God bless you all. Goodluck to the prospective applicant (jambite).
Re: Always Get Something Doing. by HighIQ(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
wisesoul:
It baffles me when I saw the larger number of students taking the UTME exams in FUTA centre here in Akure. The first thing that came to my mind was "WHERE IS THE JOB AFTER GRADUATION?"_I can't imagine millions of graduates joining the tens of millions of unemployment graduates yet many are still applying to become an educated person, Though it's very good to acquire more knowledge but where are they going to put it in to use?. No wonder a youth once said at a symposium that he would have preferred to invest the money spent on his education in a meaningful business, which would have been generating better income by now. His comment is out of frustration, Where are we going in this nation. Good leaders are becoming a scarce commodity in our society because the system is very bad, therefore the products from such system can't be wholly certified to be extremely good. For as many who thinks there is a white collar job out there, please kindly get something doing like entrepreneurship or learn a trade because the direction the country is heading can't be predicted, you kind get started from there are still aiming at your dreamed career. Even if this present administration will create jobs, it cant cater for up to 5% of the unemployed graduate apart from the unemployed youth ( both graduate and non graduate). An idle hand they say is the devil's workshop so please start from somewhere. despise not a little beginning. God bless you all. Goodluck to the prospective applicant (jambite).
the course students are studying cause it
Hilarious ciurse like
Re: Always Get Something Doing. by akuezi: 12:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Please join me in helping hands international to teach u how to leave a better life of style than waiting for the government or entrepreneurs. U too can earn big on your own and help the people around you. To know how please whatapp me on: 09032312585. BBM 5C2D623B.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell How Many Watermelons Are In This Picture? / When Your Project Superior Gives You Your Corrected Copy (pic) / Jim Ovia Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships 2016 - Africademia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.