Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Help: Nairalander Need Nigerian Music Producer To Work With In Dubai, UAE - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help: Nairalander Need Nigerian Music Producer To Work With In Dubai, UAE (593 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Please I Need A Standard Producer To Work With / I Need A Very Good Music Producer To Handle Daily Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Nairalander Need Nigerian Music Producer To Work With In Dubai, UAE by shang6ix: 1:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Pls i really need a nigerian music producer to work and learn from here in dubai, United Arab Emirate, since i moved down to dubai i avnt record any AFROBEAT song due to the fact that no producer can make THE NIGERIA/AFROBEAT instrumental...pls any nigerian music producer here in UAE Kindly contact VIA Whatsapp +971528096363.

(1) (Reply)

Ms Chief In The Studio With Olamide's YBNL Princess Temi / World Music Premiere........ / From Olamyte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.