Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Can Creative Ideas Make Me Money? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can Creative Ideas Make Me Money? (770 Views)

Make Me Your Wife / How She Make Me Donate My Sperm (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Creative Ideas Make Me Money? by kalujohn: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
Definitely!Ideas are hidden potential.It’s often said that everyone has a good book inside them, but it’s also true that each of us have a
big business idea too that could make untold riches! You have such an idea lying in wait at this veryIt’s often said that everyone has a good book inside them, but it’s also true that each of us have a
big business idea too that could make untold riches! You have such an idea lying in wait at this veryuntil
you wholeheartedly believe me when I tell you that you DO have at this very moment a HUGE
business idea just waiting to be uncovered. This is why we’ll be spending some time on opening
that mind of yours!
It’s incredibly ironic that the one thing that stands in the way of you revealing your hidden
idea is your lack of belief that it exists within you in the first place.
At this juncture, I’m reminded of an ancient Chinese story about a philosophical master and a
brand new student of his. "Where do we begin master?" said the student. Without saying a word,
the master picked up a teapot and filled the student’s cup with green tea until it poured over the
edges and then said, "Like the cup, you are full- full of your own opinions and expectations. How
can you begin anything before you have emptied the cup?"
It’s time to unlearn what you’ve learned.
So before we begin, I have to ask you a simple question: Are you prepared to overcome all your
preconceived ideas and inhibitions? If you can’t give me a sincere ‘YES!’ right here and now, ask
yourself why. It’s not much of a concession to make when you appreciate that the rewards could
easily set you up for life now is it?! Funny, but when I put things this way, people will think just
about any way that’s necessary!.To get the book"Dream Machine:How to Reveal your Ideas and make cash with it" for only N500 only,email me at johnkalu4christ@gmail.com. To your success.
Re: Can Creative Ideas Make Me Money? by babaoo: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
plz i want you to en-lighting me on these online money making everybody is talking about

(1) (Reply)

And Life Goes On / The Secret Of Success: Coming Soon / Just Before Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.