Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Price Action Breakout Trading:easy Way To Take Profit! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Price Action Breakout Trading:easy Way To Take Profit! (484 Views)

Take Profit - 100 Pips Weekly / Price Action Breakout System In Action! / Price Action Breakout Box;easy Way To Win In Trading--update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Action Breakout Trading:easy Way To Take Profit! by WINTRADER777: 3:33am On Mar 07, 2016
TO ALL FX TRADERS/BINARY OPTION TRADERS:

There are thousands of systems/softwares/strategies or methods for trading
the fx market for all levels of traders but,you will agree with me that 99% of
these trading tools do more harm than good!

Some of these tools were poorly developed from the scratch by an inept author
or a half-baked fx professional(and of course,you cannot give what you don`t have).
So,their products are bound to make you lose all your money in the long run.
On the other hand,let`s give kudos to some other developers because their systems atleast help
you make money for a while though they also drain your trading account eventually.Oh!sorry
about that.

So,it is crystal clear that all these systems lack one thing in common;CONSISTENCY!
I mean they don`t guarantee a consistent account growth which is a hallmark of professional
trading and this has been a headache to the trading community--traders come into the market,
fund their account and lose all their money within a very short time owing to poor trading systems!

Now the big challenge of an astute investor/trader is how do I get a trading system/strategy
that will give me consistent result and thereby make me stay in the business for as long as possible.

This is my greatest concern and passion as well and this is why I am introducing to you one of easiest
ways to trade the market to achieve consistency.
The system isn`t an holy grail but I can assure you,it gives up to 90% winning rate if traded according to the rule.
The system is developed based on PRICE Action Breakout concept.

Note:If your goal is to catch all the daily pips movement in the market,this might not be what you are looking for,
as this system can only guarantee between 20-50pips daily depending on the currency pair you trade.

Join me on my facebook page below to see what I am talking about and judge and also help like the page:

https://www.facebook.com/Winning-Edge-Financialsyour-fx-trading-companion-367952533304680/

(1) (Reply)

Buyers, Distributor Needed For Portable Solar Product, Avalaible Now / Want to live? / Bitcoin Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.