Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Questions For the Bread Seller (olajumoke Orisaguna) And TY Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Questions For the Bread Seller (olajumoke Orisaguna) And TY Bello (859 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna And DJ Humility In 'Sho Mo Age Mi' Video Skit / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Olajumoke Orisaguna And Denrele At Cruise & Chillz Event In Lagos(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For the Bread Seller (olajumoke Orisaguna) And TY Bello by myvision(m): 5:15am On Mar 07, 2016
I was just wondering if it was luck or ...? The sudden rise of Olajumoke Orisaguna to fame as suddenly became a prayer point in churches and other religious bodies. People now call on the God of Olajumoke Orisaguna to also visit them with an unexpected miracles. lols

Not until I took a second look at the picture that got Olajumoke Orisaguna famous; I never knew there were over two people in the photograph. However, a closer look reveals that she was just the only female but not the only one in that photograph. Then I began to wonder if anyone knows the name of the male model who even own the shoot?

Everybody knows the name of Olajumoke Orisaguna; as it is every where!!! but nobody sang the name of the male model. Do you also noticed an Okada man in that photograph? What happens to him? I bet you probably did not even noticed he was in the picture.

I just begin to wonder what there own story will be. Lol
And the following questions run across my mind?
What was the name of the male model and?
Does he gain the same attention Olajumoke Orisaguna is getting?
Is he also enjoying the same privilege as Olajumoke Orisaguna?
Why was nothing said about the Okada Man; at least?

Re: Questions For the Bread Seller (olajumoke Orisaguna) And TY Bello by jhydebaba(m): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Google is ur friend my friend.

the guy is ...

Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu (born 7 November 1988), better known by his stage name Tinie Tempah, is an English rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. He has been signed to Parlophone Records since 2009, a subsidiary of Warner Music Group . He created his own record and fashion label Disturbing London (DL Records) in 2007 along with his cousin, Dumi Oburota.

for the okada man...
click on this link

[url] thenet.ng/2016/02/must-read-how-ty-bellos-mystery-model-olajumoke-landed-her-first-endorsement-deal/
[/url]

if u can't, this is part of the article.

Olajumoke photobombed TY Bello’s shoot with Tinie Tempah.

This just made me cry. She really is a blessed woman with an amazing story. I almost cant believe it!

Yesterday how ever I sat with filmaaker @emaedosio as we combed through go-pro footages to see if we captured the very moment .. Olajumoke a bread hawker from the Sabo market bakery, walked entirely by coincidence unto our set of our Thisday style shoot for @tiniegram The moment didn’t look special at all. If anything she stood there a little confused .. Some people asking her to leave the set and others asking her to stay. I signaled if it was ok to take her photograph and she agreed and I pressed on my shutter so she could move ahead. My main subject of interest was the Okada driver that had slowed down just before she arrived. Okada riders have that cool lagos vibe and always happen to add a bit of swag to street portraits.
I was wrong to have paid her such little attention. Ever frame with her in it was perfect .. I had found a second subject in the Tinnie’s story .. A young beautiful hawker who could have served as a love interest of some sort. Digitally I made the red in her dress match @tiniegram sleeves to create a connection between them .
Re: Questions For the Bread Seller (olajumoke Orisaguna) And TY Bello by chrisbaby24(m): 6:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Ok...na matter of God picking ur call....pray make baba God pick ur call....make he no put am busy, ignore or not reacheable...!!!
Re: Questions For the Bread Seller (olajumoke Orisaguna) And TY Bello by missdebs(f): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2016
u sha wanto enter FP. u see this is a theory of pick up. meaning when it is your time to shine, nothing can stop you. and if it is not ur time to shine nothing can help you. therefore, there is a time appointed to everything under the earth. wait for your time
Re: Questions For the Bread Seller (olajumoke Orisaguna) And TY Bello by myvision(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Baba God o o o...
Pick up the call

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Does A Freestyle To Justin Bieber's "Love Your Self" (video) / Karen Igho Rakos Shares New Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday Today / ‘harry Potter’ Chair Sold For Almost $400,000 At Auction (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.