Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding (37150 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by NemzySeries(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2016
missdebs:
is this a throwback pic or what
naah....na throwup pix
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by daniska3yaro(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2016
How e take help my mb
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by NemzySeries(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2016
missdebs:
naah....na throwup pix
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by able20(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Ooni pikin bi dat naa wao. I don't believe that
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Peacefulgold(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Upon say dis girl dey chop money,see as her body dry,wat if she come b aje paaki how she go come b.....
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Ajgal10(f): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Hello Princess! You see this is Nigeria, we do not appreciate when women are in their natural element so please do us a favour, When you arrive the airport next time, call BM pro to foundation your face to the core and give you dramatic brows and hot painted lips with a contoured T zone and nose line.Call J. Gate visuals or Ty Bello to give you a professional shoot, before then order a customised dress from Deola Sagoe and Boom! ! you'll automatically look like the Ooni's daughter.Else! Cant people be themselves? To those tagging her as worwor.

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by iampatra(f): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2016
She ugly shall,her nose like almighty formula ;DShe ugly shall,her nose like almighty formula
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by justmenoni: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2016
She come resemble ngeneukwuenu

quote author=Johnnoah1st post=43546574] she be shtransgender? dis is worwor raise to power 2.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Ayento: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
she was just looking like say she wan go fight
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by shegzydave(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
akinyemibalogs:
Princess Adeola Ogunwusi the daughter of the new Ooni of Ife has arrived Nigeria for her father Ooni of Ife, HRM Oba Enitan Babatunde Adeyeye Ogunwusi's marriage to his new Olori, Wuraola Otiti Obanor.

She shared this first photo above and Captions it; ''It is Always Good to be Home''

He will be married to a new Olori who is from Royal Brass Casters guide family in Benin this Saturday after splitting and ending things with his former wife due to irreconcilable differences..

The Princess who is currently in the Ile Ife Palace is back to witness the ceremony...

see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/03/ooni-of-ifes-daughter-arrives-nigeria.html
.....She is very very very beautiful from the back....God forgive me all what God created is gooooooood
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Ayento: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
she just dey looking like say she wan go fight
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Topmaike007(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Tic4tac:
She no even fine...
na you sabi na until she bleach use makeup design her self like masquerade....... That's is when she is beautiful...
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by saintnegroid(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2016
missdebs:
Babe you are very funny.. body follow die me for this kind pinsure o
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2016
waooo,,, she is my frnd here in Oklahoma
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by lazywriter: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2016
saintnegroid:
Babe you are very funny.. body follow die me for this kind pinsure o

Make una give am three months make correct money enter the papa hand first, una go know say she fine.
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Praktikals(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Tic4tac:
She no even fine...
Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder. Your eyes is ugly & your ass is broke, so she ll definitely be ugly in your eyes.
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Abukc(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
I pray she gree with her step mother
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by MilesLamar(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2016
missdebs:

Haba becuz she no put make up?
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by Adeyeancah(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She is not ugly...

I think she looks cool and simple.
I totally agree with you lady

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by oliviacute(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
na wa oooo,y is dis gal not fine na? I thought money do change ppl....wat if she doesn't av money at all....Hw would she look lyk..?
Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by lazzy29(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Ooni's daughter

Re: Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding by lazzy29(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
That picture is a replica.daz d real.princess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest: Traditionalists Embark On A Spiritual Procession In Ikorodu (video) / 10 Silly Nigerian's Beliefs You've Heard/Belive / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.