Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. (1436 Views)

Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) / Obasanjo, Abiola, Yar'adua See Hell In Prison - Tell Magazine 1996 Cover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by nsibidi101(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2009
Chai!! my heart goes out to all those people of the south who continue to lose their lives and property as a result of constant unwarranted attacks that are being condoned by the northern state gov'nors. however, aside from this kano and kaduna I'm really not sure why people go to live in sokoto, zamfara, jigawa, bauchi, borno etc.despite the obvious challenges there.they pay taxes and still are regarded as second class citizens.they cant even aspire for political positions.THEY SHOULD ALL COME BACK and let us in unison coerce the Fed Gov. to make the PH, warri, calabar ports fully functional so that bizness can thrive here in the south abeg, since it appears they go up north in search of jobs and instead lose their lives.Obudu is a highland with a great climate like jos.so why go there? uyo,owerri, benin,asaba, enugu, markudi, ogun, yenogoa akure are better places to live with far less friction among residents.Govt accross all levels should make the south east and south south ECONOMICALLY VIABLE.
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by desgiezd(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2009
This may sound stupid to some people but my take is that irrespective of what the constitution says, if I am living in any part of the country and the state is making my stay so frustrating that I am now living in fear on a daily basis, I'll simply relocate. It's just one life I've got and I wont allow it to be destroyed.

There are many other states in the north where people live and do their daily chores without let or hindrance, it is not compulsory that one must live in Kano.

It is only when all non-indigenes move out of Kano that the people of Kano would know that they can not exist as an island unto themselves and still survive.
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by biola44: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2009
d diversity will always be a problem!
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by Afam4eva(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2009
samparian:

Please tell the mugu
are you sure that guy is truely an igbo man? (aloy emeka)
i doubt it.

Yes he is, it's just that he married an hausa chick.
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by samparian(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2009
afam4eva:

Yes he is, it's just that he married an hausa chick.
roflmao
so he fell for it. i don try hausa chics and they're crazy in bed. dont mind that their sharia bull shi*t, they are sex starved and will try to eat you alive in bed. i leave them run
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by nsibidi101(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2009
@ disgiezd, God bless you abeg.what you have said to my mind is not stupid at all.I simply can't understand why some people will buy land, and continue to establish where the indigenes have refused to embrace the spirit of oneness.who knows, if these northerners have to travel to southern parts to get what they need and also settle to work they just might open up their mind to new ideas.although I must add they are an unpredictable lot.Some of them in PH mingle freely
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2009
I'm sure a lot of these so-called problems are an inside job.

Not done without southerner collaboration. Seeing how Nigerians make saboteurism the general culture.

Insect wey dey chop vegetable, na for inside vegetable e dey live.
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by Theblessed(f): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2009
[b]'One Nigeria' I hear them say, abi?  Now, I rest my case.  

When I say each to his own and some people on N/L verbally abuse me because I have issues with inter-tribal marriages as a result of this sort of thing.  I wonder who is right now.  Since Nigerians don't feel safe in their own country, can not travel and work, set up businesses and have properties in other states, why consider yourselves one Nigeria?? There is no such thing as 'One Nigeria', period. 

The Hausas have stolen our resources and refused to share it - what a pity!! And what is the Federal Government doing about this? And if the Federal Government kept a blind eye about this, and do nothing what else shall we do?  The best thing is for us to bite the metal and do it ourselves by way of SELF-HELP - I mean develop our own areas just as someone has suggested here - our own ports, towns and cities , airports etc that way there would be no need of going to SAHARA DESERT - a dry and unfriendly soil to look for crumbles. 

After that, the South would have to decide how Nigeria would be governed and I predict, another war in the horizon. But this time, it would be horrendous as there are so many dangerous weapons out there and every where you look now, I pity Nigeria.[/b]
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by samparian(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2009
Abeg, i reject that your war prediction. haba
violence will not solve anything o
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by Theblessed(f): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2009
samparian:

Abeg, i reject that your war prediction. haba
violence will not solve anything o

Well, you may reject my prediction but at the rate this country is going, it would happen. Look at MEND fighting for the same thing - better life for everyone.  How many more factions do we need in Nigeria for the Federal Government to listen and do something?  Don't worry, we shall all see where all these inequalities and sufferings would lead to, won't we?
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]'One Nigeria' I hear them say, abi?  Now, I rest my case.  

When I say each to his own and some people on N/L verbally abuse me because I have issues with inter-tribal marriages as a result of this sort of thing.  I wonder who is right now.  Since Nigerians don't feel safe in their own country, can not travel and work, set up businesses and have properties in other states, why consider yourselves one Nigeria?? There is no such thing as 'One Nigeria', period. 

The Hausas have stolen our resources and refused to share it - what a pity!! And what is the Federal Government doing about this? And if the Federal Government kept a blind eye about this, and do nothing what else shall we do?  The best thing is for us to bite the metal and do it ourselves by way of SELF-HELP - I mean develop our own areas just as someone has suggested here - our own ports, towns and cities , airports etc that way there would be no need of going to SAHARA DESERT - a dry and unfriendly soil to look for crumbles. 

After that, the South would have to decide how Nigeria would be governed and I predict, another war in the horizon. But this time, it would be horrendous as there are so many dangerous weapons out there and every where you look now, I pity Nigeria.[/b]

So only the Northerners has stolen money?
How about the Yorubas and the Igbos?
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by samparian(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2009
irrespective of tribe, all or politicians as theives and liars.

the crises in the north result from lying politicians who have no real agenda for their people and therefore front religious issues as their agenda and while the brainwashed almajiris are outside chanting "allahu akbar," and killing people, their leaders are busy looting the treasury and any Moslem who opposses them is branded unrightous and friend of the Infidels.
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
imranmo:

thot I was clear enoff? well, Nigerians will always say they are poor yet the Nation is rich. Yet we "accuse" each other of poverty instead of solving it? My reflection is on the response of the masses if ths FG were to tackle the Norths poverty rather than Nigerias in toto , Since according to posts " an arid non-productive land"? Clear enough?

imranmo:

Man we Nigerians got serious problems? I thot it was the whole nation thats swimming in poverty , yet from ur responses u only decry a region for its poverty? I can only imagine ur comments if efforts were made by this government 2 solve their problems.
undecided undecided
Re: Non Indegenes Going Through Hell In Kano. by Theblessed(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So only the Northerners has stolen money?
How about the Yorubas and the Igbos?

Ok, shall we compare the size of the money pot stolen by each tribal group to identify the CHIEF THIEVES who have brought our country to its knees in poverty, shall we?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua Undergoes Voice Therapy As Atiku Visits - News / Bashorun Dele Momodu Submitted His Letter Of Intent To Contest For President: / Rivers; JTF Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.