Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) (28674 Views)

Police Parades 40 Kidnappers In Abuja, Recover Stolen Items (photos) / Armed Robbery Attack In Ajah Lagos Today, 2 Robbers & 2 Victims Dead / 2 Robbers Arrested By RRS After Victim Identified Them At Drinking Joint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by Ezekiel68(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by StoneLucifer: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Its not enough. .Their bodies should be fed to vultures.
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by eluquenson(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Men of the NPF are really doing their job well, despite some gullible officers being involved in accidental or deliberate discharge.

Police is your FRIEND
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by greatbrian(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
I really hope they are armed robbers I can't trust the police

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by Babyphinas(f): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Serves them right
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by xreal: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
gassdon:
Still others will not learn even after seeing this picture.

Stop robbery and except Christ . they will not hear.

Vanity upon vanity

May God help us.

Na by force to preach?
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by rafcrown(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
BETTER THAN TAKING them to prisons where they learn more and meet more colleagues in crime.WELL DONE.MORE AND MORE
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by 9ja4show: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettysolid:
Although the names were not mentioned,I know say na dem. (Ofe mmanu)Dem to like to theif.

Can't you just grow up little boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by 9ja4show: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
eluquenson:
Men of the NPF are really doing their job well, despite some gullible officers being involved in accidental or deliberate discharge.

Police is your FRIEND

How are you sure they are really criminals ? The level of which the Nigeria police operates will shock you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by eluquenson(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
9ja4show:

How are you sure they are really criminals ? The level of which the Nigeria police operates will shock you
Your question sounds funny, so all those robbers they killed and arrested on daily basis aren't robbers, if so that means we doomed in this country.
Bros wake up
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by 9ja4show: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
eluquenson:
Your question sounds funny, so all those robbers they killed and arrested on daily basis aren't robbers, if so that means we doomed in this country.
Bros wake up

You are the one who needs waking up; don't worry until you find yourself in that position, nobody is saying there are no criminals in town all I am saying Is that Nigeria police can make anyone a criminal

Wise up and pray you don't find yourself in an unfortunate scene
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by getukudo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
Welcome To Hell .
I really pity those two lost souls that has already been condemn into eternal damnation.
They shall forever bath in the fiery flames for ever and ever and shall suffer torment in the fire without end.
Here is what the WORD OF LIFE says :
Ephesians 4 vs 29 - whoever that steals/rob should steal no more but let him go and labour and work with his own hands, the work that is good, so that he may have to give to whoever lacks. .

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
dre11:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/police-kill-2-robbers-recover-pistol/136784.html

I love love reading good news like this, makes my very day grin
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by Gidi3020(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ndi ori
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by Cjay2020(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettysolid:
Although the names were not mentioned,I know say na dem. (Ofe mmanu)Dem to like to theif.
one of the future leaders speaking.... #a-round-of-applause
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by hadexdemo: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettysolid:
yes dem chukwudi, emeka, chidi.you know say na dem
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=getukudo post=43566414][/quote] verse 28 sorry
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
One more reason why i love to pay my tax!!!

Buy more bullets please
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bursted and wasted....
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by October1960: 3:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Should have been our thieving politicians and government officials
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by tsamson(m): 4:45am On Mar 08, 2016
greatbrian:
I really hope they are armed robbers I can't trust the police

You're are definitely wise, I think we reason alike, Hope those guys are not 20naira victims or some guys in jail, brought out, kill them, and put some ammunition beside them...

Police is your Partner in Crime!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by greatbrian(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2016
tsamson:

You're are definitely wise, I think we reason alike, Hope those guys are not 20naira victims or some guys in jail, brought out, kill them, and put some ammunition beside them...

Police is your Partner in Crime!

I had a very ugly encounter with them 2010 when Honda Eod was still in market. It happened at ado ekiti. Myself and my 2 brothers took d Honda and we we're just cruising when 3 policemen just stopped us in front of d palace of ewi. They entered our vehicle on motion and we we're perplexed what happened one was even counting d airbags So we decided to park they asked us not to park and just keep driving. Later when we reached d front of Skye bank in old garage area of ado ekiti. They asked us to park in front of d bank and within a min they said they have been tracing us from Lagos that we we're yahoo boys and armed robbers that we wanted to come nd rob d Skye bank they asked us to park in front. Unknown to them my dad was a retired general and my mum was a little connected too.... but before we could .say jerk they ceased all our phones and pointed gun at us and made us drive to there station...... when we got to d counter they wanted us to write a statement that we we're armed robbers buh my elder brother said it won't happen a slap changed his idea he wanted to write when I told them dat if my dad gets to know what u R doing to us dat u guys wud die in a drill shed to cut d long story short they left us at d counter for d police man dia to deal with us and will u believe it was d police man dia dat was teaching us what to say he said we shud pay him 200....... lolz not long they came back with anoda victim a young boy with Eod anyway I begged one I wanted to use the toilet and I used my Nokia phone I do keep in my boxers for emergency to alert my mum....................lolz it was a bad market for them dat day even dia dpo. Had to run from d office anyway police R animals and clowns the bad eggs R just to much am a proud army cadet

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2016
xreal:

Na by force to preach?

If you are among them repent!

If not, your picture will show here soon.
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by fotojenik(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Everyday is for the thief and one day is for the?
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by ministeriallist: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2016
greatbrian:

I had a very ugly encounter with them 2010 when Honda Eod was still in market. It happened at ado ekiti. Myself and my 2 brothers took d Honda and we we're just cruising when 3 policemen just stopped us in front of d palace of ewi. They entered our vehicle on motion and we we're perplexed what happened one was even counting d airbags So we decided to park they asked us not to park and just keep driving. Later when we reached d front of Skye bank in old garage area of ado ekiti. They asked us to park in front of d bank and within a min they said they have been tracing us from Lagos that we we're yahoo boys and armed robbers that we wanted to come nd rob d Skye bank they asked us to park in front. Unknown to them my dad was a retired general and my mum was a little connected too.... but before we could .say jerk they ceased all our phones and pointed gun at us and made us drive to there station...... when we got to d counter they wanted us to write a statement that we we're armed robbers buh my elder brother said it won't happen a slap changed his idea he wanted to write when I told them dat if my dad gets to know what u R doing to us dat u guys wud die in a drill shed to cut d long story short they left us at d counter for d police man dia to deal with us and will u believe it was d police man dia dat was teaching us what to say he said we shud pay him 200....... lolz not long they came back with anoda victim a young boy with Eod anyway I begged one I wanted to use the toilet and I used my Nokia phone I do keep in my boxers for emergency to alert my mum....................lolz it was a bad market for them dat day even dia dpo. Had to run from d office anyway police R animals and clowns the bad eggs R just to much am a proud army cadet
With your personal experience, you can now imagine what happens to helpless Nigerians everyday in the hands of Police. Assuming u guys weren't connected, (God forbids bad thing) they would have portrayed u guys as armed robbers as usual.
I think our daily prayer points should include:..."deliver us from Naija Police". They are as wicked as the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by eluquenson(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2016
9ja4show:

You are the one who needs waking up; don't worry until you find yourself in that position, nobody is saying there are no criminals in town all I am saying Is that Nigeria police can make anyone a criminal

Wise up and pray you don't find yourself in an unfortunate scene
Mind you, i'm not a civilian, hence i don't have to be scared of the NPF
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by ministeriallist: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2016
eluquenson:
Bros wake up
Were u there when they arrested them? The same weapons will be paraded with N50 victims another day.
That's why I will advice drivers to always have N50 change with them because of Police so you don't become the next "armed robber".
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by tsamson(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2016
greatbrian:

#NaijaPolice.. Immagine if you had no connection, what would have happen, that would have made headline, three arrmed robbers arrested in fronnt of skye Bank, and people would have also said a lot on Nairaland like "God catch them, Bunch of thieves" when on the other hand they may be innocent...... Am not trynna be sentimental about this, all am just tryna say is common sense.... Thank God for your Life Though...
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by 9ja4show: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2016
eluquenson:
Mind you, i'm not a civilian, hence i don't have to be scared of the NPF

I don't care if you are civil defence or army , just pray cos no one is really free anything can happen to anyone.

Or nor be blood dey flow for ur vain ? There was an incident that happened in delta state, police killed an army man before he could even say I be army; at the end of the day, boys came from the barracks and started scattering things but it didn't bring the dead man back...so just be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by xreal: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2016
gassdon:

If you are among them repent!

If not, your picture will show here soon.

What is this one saying?

Better go back to sleep if u can't comprehend.
Re: Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) by greatbrian(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2016
ministeriallist:

With your personal experience, you can now imagine what happens to helpless Nigerians everyday in the hands of Police. Assuming u guys weren't connected, (God forbids bad thing) they would have portrayed u guys as armed robbers as usual.
I think our daily prayer points should include:..."deliver us from Naija Police". They are as wicked as the devil himself.
lolz so funny anyway my respect for Nigerian police dropped dat day and d truth z I hate them so much with passion nd I will always love to punish them at every junction am permitted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family / Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.