Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church (3815 Views)

My Epic Response To A 1st Term Cadet Having Sleeping Issues in NDA! / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day / General Overseer, Foursquare Gospel Church, Nigeria, Pays Condole To Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by AloyEmeka9: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2009

Yar’Adua ’ll complete first term, General Overseer of Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria, Rev. Wilson Badejo assures …Warns against 2nd term

By RAZAQ BAMIDELE

Thursday, July 16, 2009
General Overseer of Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria, Rev. Wilson Badejo, has dispelled insinuations that President Umaru Yar’Adua might be unable to complete his tenure on health grounds, assuring that given the prayers that the Christian community had embarked upon for him, the four-year term would run unhindered.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jul/16/501.html

Badejo gave the assurance while delivering a sermon entitled: The New Glory, during the annual revival programme of Akowonjo Zonal headquaters of the church tagged: Restoration, Enlargement and Supernatural Touch (REST 2009).

The revered cleric, who said it was clear that God would grant the President enough strength and health to complete his first term in 2011, however, added that he did not have any premonition of what could happen to him, should he decide to run for a second term.

He advised the President to complete his first term and take his rest.

Badejo, a veterinary doctor turned cleric, said the president needed to exert greater effort to make his seven-point agenda effective, noting that Yar’Adua had been unable to declare a state of emergency in the power sector, after two years in the saddle.

He also lamented the rising spate of corruption in the country, saying the unwholesome acts of police collecting N20 from bus drivers and conductors was a national shame, regretting that the image of Nigeria all over the world had been battered by prevalent corruption in all spheres of the national life.

He appealed to members of the Foursquare Church never to be involved in corruption, which he noted would never add any value to their lives and simultaneously stand on their way to eternal life. “What a shame! I beg you, let’s get rid of corruption in the society and let it start from the church,” Badejo pleaded.

According to him, the adverse effect of corruption included reproach and stagnation, encouraging Christians to stand on the path of righteousness at all times.

Badejo also presented scholarship awards to four students of tertiary institutions under the auspices of the annual Wilson Badejo Foundation/Foursquare Gospel Church Akowonjo Scholarship Scheme. The scheme is the initiative of Foursquare, Akowonjo led by Rev. Ben Taiwo and supported by the general overseer’s foundation.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
I dont wanna go against what has been said, but i am sure i will be watching
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Beaf: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
This prediction means money might be running low in the church. Tithes might drying up.
The man is now angling for a big fish to pray for. Na wa!

Why can't these folk "predict" things that arent obvious?
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by SamMilla1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
Another attention seeking Pastor.

I have a prediction.

Yar ' adua will die before the next 50 years.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by AloyEmeka9: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
Sam milla, reduce your year gap so we know you are serious. predict what is gonna happen in 3 years time.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Sam milla, reduce your year gap so we know you are serious. predict what is gonna happen in 3 years time.

what will u do with the prediction?
If Yar'Dumb last the first term, i will say God loves him, the guy is practically a walking corpse
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Pukkah: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

what will u do with the prediction?
If Yar'Dumb last the first term, i will say God loves him, the guy is practically a walking corpse

We now know, with the benefit of hindsight, whose prediction has come to pass. cool
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2010
I reserve my comments on this one.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Becomrich0: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2010
I remember this story, that was when i said, Yar adua was not going to finish his term. and did he finish it.?? They then called me false prophet. Did Yar adua finished his term.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Becomrich0: 2:26am On Sep 13, 2010
beaf what is your business about.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by bitterpill: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2010
May be we should ask him who will win the presidential contest. wink
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by ono(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2010
Time to leave ''4 squared'' church.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by bitterpill: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2010
Are the following Bible verses applicable here?

Num 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Jer 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by kurus: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by bitterpill: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2011
What's his prophecy for Boko Haram?
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by olawalebabs(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2011
Men of God with power of 'prophesy', the other time "god has reveal to me that i'll be the president in 2003", later "2007". Cant they just keep quiet and enjoy their offering
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by olawalebabs(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2011
Men of God with power of 'prophesy', the other time "god has reveal to me that i'll be the president in 2003", later "2007". Cant they just keep quiet and enjoy their offering
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by CyberG: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
What is the status of this prediction??
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Francis5: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
Why is it that only Yoruba prophets see these political visions? Is this true vision or money-induced?
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by obowunmi(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
Isn't Badejo a cult boy ?
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by CyberG: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2011
Francis-1:

Why is it that only Yoruba prophets see these political visions? Is this true vision or money-induced?

RACISTS and TRIBALIST like you voted in Jonadense Goolock? Last time I checked, it took Bakare and his SNG to galvanize a movement to put you and your blinded ilk out of the cabal stranglehold? I think your severe serial errors of judgement in voting / rigging in incompetent leaders is what should be discussed going forward! I guess you forgot as you lay your bed, you lie on it. No wonder you are tied down in Nigeria and the only place that will even give you any similitude of human existence is living in Lagos or Abuja! Grow a brain before its too late! tongue tongue
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Francis5: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2011
CyberG:

RACISTS and TRIBALIST like you voted in Jonadense Goolock? Last time I checked, it took Bakare and his SNG to galvanize a movement to put you and your blinded ilk out of the cabal stranglehold? I think your severe serial errors of judgement in voting / rigging in incompetent leaders is what should be discussed going forward! I guess you forgot as you lay your bed, you lie on it. No wonder you are tied down in Nigeria and the only place that will even give you any similitude of human existence is living in Lagos or Abuja! Grow a brain before its too late! tongue tongue

Shame that you even mention Bakare, another of them false prophets. Can you answer my question and stop frothing in the mouth? Why is it that only Yoruba prophets see these political visions? Is this true vision or money-induced?
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by obowunmi(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2011
Badejo is a cult boy.

Bakare is a well-trained lawyer, he's brilliant, although, he's known to ramble on and on.
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Francis5: 12:34am On Nov 18, 2011
obowunmi:

Badejo is a cult boy.

Bakare is a well-trained lawyer, he's brilliant, although, he's known to ramble on and on.

But Bakare also prophesized that God asked him to contest the election
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by CyberG: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2011
Tribalist! Even the shitluck whose ass you are eating has thanked Bakare! But look, whatever! You are the one shackled down in Nigeria begging for visa not me! tongue tongue
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by sammy329(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Too many fake pastor
Re: Prophecy:yar’adua ’ll Complete 1st Term, G.o Of Foursquare Gospel Church by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2013
And this is the crew the esteemed Olu of Warri is hanging with?
I suppose the gods are not to blame.

(1) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Backs Call For SNC / Ndlea Arrests Pakistani With N120m Heroin / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.