Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) (29686 Views)

Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos / Usmanu Danfodiyo University Student Dies After His Final Year Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Op you can lie,how many students eat like that because of exam? I saw 4 guys in the room and you telling us that the 4 of them can't contribute #200 each and make a soup, is that guy with a red phone not making a call?is it water he's calling with. No matter how bad the state is with #500 anybody can still cook a soup in UNN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by eledalo: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2016
And Buhari said I shouldn't send my children abroad I wonder if Zahra can eat this in Surrey...
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by xynerise: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Smh..e no easy
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by encryptjay(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Nairaland keeps recycling old stuffs and dumping on FP

1 Like

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:

Na so person go just dey jack up and down for CBt centre...and if na written na gone..

Cbt that useless computer stuff...fuvkd many peeps up then.
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by UnknownT: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2016
hope you got their permission before posting these pictures online? because before the day is over, all the blogs will copy this story.

1 Like

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by LDKOTB(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Life in Unilorin worse pass this one.
grin
BUSHHUNTER:
Life in Unilorin worse pass this one.
. Lol,this kain flexing dey sweet me to do oo
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Una dey talk about uni students .... when I was even in boarding school back in fgc okigwe there was a period I had to take only lipton and water so as to have something other than water in me when senior students would obtain all our provisions and no phone to call home with. Had to bear it till next visiting day while depending on the small ration of dining hall meals often with 10 of us plus a senior student to a table and the senior student would scoop half of the pot of food and leave half a pot of food for 10 people to share. Usually na maybe 4 spoons of rice we dey get each
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is no news to me dou. Day to day survival of various individuals is not always easy, irrespective of your position. Gratitude should be priority.
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by amokeme(f): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Doxie69:
Op you can lie,how many students eat like that because of exam? I saw 4 guys in the room and you telling us that the 4 of them can't contribute #200 each and make a soup, is that guy with a red phone not making a call?is it water he's calling with. No matter how bad the state is with #500 anybody can still cook a soup in UNN.
exactly! What they are doing is just wrong. These same guys now will not hesitate to take a girl they are into out to a cool place to eat good food.... While they settle with this poison they call food.

2 Likes

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
u dey eat dt kind food yet u still ve moni for MB u use to upload it.u ve nt started.dts nt hard time

1 Like

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

Cbt that useless computer stuff...fuvkd many peeps up then.
Bugs full d system I solved some questions on my exam today i couldn't find answer.
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by linusetaba1990(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
tomorrow when there get to the top they may decide to share their story unlike our ex president people will douth them.any where I ate egg souce during my uni days
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
Bugs full d system I solved some questions on my exam today i couldn't find answer.

I gave up on that system long time ago...once you know the right peeps you will pass that cbt.
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by mrnwas(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Education is never easy any where my dear! Even those in private universities find it difficult especially as the new government has out so many embargo on sources of income of most rich parents
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Angelou(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
zeezyoung:
Mennn if u guys see me during ma N.D days i look lyk stock fish.... "e no see" to become a graduate
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by bobchigar(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bad boiz
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
missingrib:
to be a graduate no b bean....the suffering pays if u graduate with a good G.P
you sure about your assertion? certainly, you don't

1 Like

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Nafizzey(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
dkingsman82:
To be a graduate aint easy. This is how some students go through hard times 2 cope with economy of the state. Sauce tomato(with red oil) & eba. This happened in power series lodge in odim gate UNN
And to tell you upon all this stress, jobs are no longer out there waiting for you when you graduate, na another level of hustle you go enter..
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=BUSHHUNTER post=43554381]

[b]I gave up on that system long time ago...once you know the right peeps you will pass that cbt.[/b/quote] me no sabi anybody oo we just dey pray no ooo
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Tycoflu(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
The funny thing be say for evening, the same guy way soak garri go bath up, come jives or Old/ new caro or Frenzy for up school dey form don jazzy as babe way him carry dey devour chicken and fried rice.

1 Like

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by tintedniggz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
different peeps with different methods of survival
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Kokolett(f): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
At least they have something in their stomach, some people are not that lucky.

Like my mum used to say; your stomach cannot cannot declare to the world what you gave it. Even if you eat palm kernel at home, nobody outside will ever know. As long as you don belefull.
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Ralphdan(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dem de flex grin
during my days in skul exam period was strictly on Garri and salt.
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
And you call this hardship? Smh

If I take a sreenshot of what I eat here, you go know say these guys dey enjoy
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Lol.. What about okpa?
Abi o! Okpa and coke is more cheaper and more nutritious than that poo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by jimi4us: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
See their eyes, na them sabi toast women pass.
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by chinchum(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kokolett:
At least they have something in their stomach, some people are not that lucky.

Like my mum used to say; your stomach cannot cannot declare to the world what you gave it. Even if you eat palm kernel at home, nobody outside will ever know. As long as you don belefull.
A simple Vomit will declare you drank garri. Thus, your stomach has failed you.

This is extreme in my opinion. I suspect wrong planning of funds utilisation.
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
And you call this hardship? Smh

If I take a sreenshot of what I eat here, you go know say these guys dey enjoy
I wan see grin
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by marvelike(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
budusky05:
na waooo. after they will take their GF to mr biggs. boys never learn

and you think they'll have the guts to upload this suffering if they have actually paid for any girl for any meal before? undecided
Re: How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
amokeme:
exactly! What they are doing is just wrong. These same guys now will not hesitate to take a girl they are into out to a cool place to eat good food.... While they settle with this poison they call food.
grin you call it poison? I am wondering how the taste is in their mouth, I know this the season of mango and cashew, the Op said Odim power series lodge, the UNN students I know will find a staff quarter where they will pluck mango and eat. My friend used to survive on paw-paw and mango during his own time. That is stolen paw-paw I do help him to watch in case the owner of the house is returning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Of Missing UNILORIN Professor Adeniyi Found At Lafiagi, Kwara / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters / Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.