Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Online Business School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online Business School (315 Views)

Cpm Online Business / What Type Of Online Business Can One Start / 1 Dollar Hosting And Online Business- It’s Very Simple To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business School by Topodu1: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Hope your weekend was great.

My name is Temitope, (@topodu1); I work solely online (there are lots of ways to earn online). Thats not the topic for today.

I came across a business school early this year, and this school is solely online, where you get weekly training and classes and of cos books, ranging from financial intelligence, precious metal investment, forex strategies and lots more (i am still unfolding all the books, yet to finish all).

We all know Business schools like Lagos Biz Sch, Kaduna biz sch, etc; if you are to enroll, you pay a lump sum, at least not affordable to the man who lives less than $2 a day.

This school gives you more ways to earn online and monitor your progress (team work) as a member.

To Join costs Less than $20. and its a one time payment. you are a student/member for life after that.

So if you have a Laptop, or mobile phone and know your way around the internet, this is for you.

Learn more about them here https:///3JZuvv

you can also contact me on whatsapp for more info.

Best Regards
Tope
Re: Online Business School by Topodu1: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2016
I shortened the url of the link to the website, nairaland has issues with that; so if you're familiar with google url shortener, just use the 3JZuvv after goo 'dot' gl

like this https://goo'dot'gl/3JZuvv

Change the dot to .

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Gift Or What / Download Video: West Ham 1 – 2 Manchester United [FA CUP Highlighs] / Moreover Its Inventors Besides F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.